Vero Beach Resort Reservation Question

WrightStateRA79

Earning My Ears
We have been members of DVC for over a year now and have loved all our experiences thus far. We are looking at booking at Vero Beach for the week of Dec. 6th to the 11th and can book at the 7 month window. We were curious as to how likely it would be for us to be able to book this time frame at the 7 month window. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We didn't have any trouble booking 7 months out for June. I think there would be even less demand for early Dec. Good luck and I hope you have a great time. This will be our first stay at Vero.

Keep an eye out for the month you are looking at the other forum on this Board under Disney Vacation CLub - I think it's called DVC Availability. It sort of gives you a read of what is going on with the different resorts, starting 11 months out. I was keeping an out for next July and was seeing certain days for certain resorts become unavailable. When I called for a VB 1BR, it was unavailable for a portion of our stay, so I reserved the Ocean View Inn, but waitlisted for the 1BR. I just got a call this morning and I've got the 1BR. I'm looking forward to it as we will be coming off a 7 day Disney Cruise and will feel the need for the space!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!