Vero Beach Resort at Christmas

ray3127

Life goal = Quarterly vacation
We are staying at VB this December 22-26 (heading to BLT after). Ocean View Inn room because we wanted the view and main building. We have family in the area (Vero Beach & Del Ray) that we will be visiting here and there, but I was wondering if there were any special events to look out for, or any other advice for visiting the resort over Christmas.

Bump... Anybody stayed at VB over Christmas and recall any special events/activities to be aware of or look forward to?

We went to Vero right before Christmas last year. I loved all the beach themed Christmas decorations. The tree was absolutely amazing and the wreaths walking into Vero for absolutely stunning. I don't remember all the activities off hand, but I remember a Santa visit and Christmas carolers. It didn't seem super busy (even though after talking with a CM, we learned it was near capacity) and it was nice to just enjoy all the scenery. I want to say they had a Christmas Eve dinner and gingerbread decorating class as well. You can probably give Vero a call and talk to a cast member about general things they may do closer to the holiday season. They were really fantastic when we checked in and had a separate sheet for all the holiday activities. We definitely plan on doing a big family Christmas adventure to Vero Beach in our future.

We went to Vero right before Christmas last year. I loved all the beach themed Christmas decorations. The tree was absolutely amazing and the wreaths walking into Vero for absolutely stunning. I don't remember all the activities off hand, but I remember a Santa visit and Christmas carolers. It didn't seem super busy (even though after talking with a CM, we learned it was near capacity) and it was nice to just enjoy all the scenery. I want to say they had a Christmas Eve dinner and gingerbread decorating class as well. You can probably give Vero a call and talk to a cast member about general things they may do closer to the holiday season. They were really fantastic when we checked in and had a separate sheet for all the holiday activities. We definitely plan on doing a big family Christmas adventure to Vero Beach in our future.
Awesome, thank you for the information! We have high hopes for this stay, and may try to make VB before WDW a regular thing if we enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter