Vero Beach questions

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Questions about vero beach.... I have been before pre covid. Questions are do they still offer character breakfast? Character appearance? What are the daily activities? How much is it to rent beach equipment? Thanks all. I have a few nights booked for okw and debating on switching to vero but don't want the kids to be bored.

We were there in Monday, Memorial Day weekend thru June 3rd. My sons are in their 20s, so our experience would be very different from what you may be looking for. Did not notice any characters. Not sure about breakfast. I hope some else will answer.
Lots of activities by the pool. Trivia, slide contest etc. Lots of kids having fun. Plus, mini golf. There is also, basketball. Tennis and a soccer field across the street.
I rented 2 loungers and an umbrellas for the length of our stay. I am trying to remember the cost. There is a DVC discount. Maybe 8 per chair and 15 for umbrella or less.
There were movie nights on the lawn and activities in the lobby area. I also saw the CM running events on the porch at night. It seemed like they had a lot going on for kids.

I love adding VB to a WDW stay. And of course it depends what time of year you will be visiting. June thru September water should be warm for swimming.

Good luck with your decision and I hope someone else chimes in.😎👍🏻✨💫

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter