Vero Beach and ROFR

rkandmjsmommy

<font color=blue>2006: A year for letters....<br><
I know its hard to say definatley what disney would do but
we are looking at a 100 point contract at Vero, 120 now and another 100 on 8-1-04 do you think this would pass thru ROFR? Its for 6100.00($61 a point) We would sell about 100 points to pay off some months in advance(I am hopefully starting nursing school in sept and will have to cut my work schedule). If the 120 are avaiable now would we have to pay maintenance fees for this year? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

You've found yourself a great deal, but Disney may very well find it to be too good to pass on. From what I have seen, you are right on the cusp of Disney's ROFR for the Vero Beach Resort. (I assume that you are paying the closing costs and the 2004 dues.) The prices for this property are usually resold several dollars lower than the Disney World sites. I've seen some go through ROFR in the low 60's, but others have reported that Disney snatched it up at this level.

You've got nothing to lose, so just hold your breath and wait out the next few weeks. If it doesn't work out, you'll just have to re-start your search.

Good luck. Please let everyone on the boards know of the outcome.

You may get through, they had trouble selling VB the first time around and doubt they want a lot of additional inventory there. Besides, all you can do is see. If they buy it back, they buy it back but I wouldn't pay more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter