Vero beach and Hilton Head help please

newbie72

Earning My Ears
Hello- we will be headed to. Sri beach for 5 nights and Hilton Head for 3 night next month. I need help. We have only been there once and it was over 5 years ago for only two nights. We didn’t venture much outside the resort.
We now have a 15 and 17 son and daughter. Any suggestions on unique things to do around the area? Has anyone ever rented a boat either here or at Hilton Head? Fishing? Is it worth it?
Any unique tours to do?
Are there activities during the July 4th holiday near Vero?
Any suggestions for room with a view even if it is just a sliver of a water view? We are staying in a two bedroom lock off.
Thank you so much for any advice!

Just got back from VB. We usually just hang at resort. This last stay we were in 2 Ocean View Inn rooms and they were fantastic. I am sure Disney will have plenty of special things planned for the 4th.

We did have a 2 bedroom lock off in 2014. We were in the furthest building from the pool, south of the Inn. We were facing south and had a little bit of an ocean view. Not sure if the building number.

We were at HHI in 2018 in a 2 bedroom. We were in the middle of the resort overlooking marsh, not to far from the pool or main building.
I was there with college kids so they were doing there own thing.

I am sure you will hear from others who have answers about boating.
Enjoy!😎👍🏻🌴☀️

Vero Beach: You/they can rent bikes from the resort and bike the jungle trail (access a long block away). At the north end of the island is a bird sanctuary and park...drive or bike.
Rent or take chairs for beach. Find out if there is a rocket launch during your stay. If it's a southern trajectory launch you might see it and definitely hear it.

Hilton Head: on campus - fish, crab, ping-pong, crafts, basketball, bocce, shuffleboard. Off campus - ride bikes to mini-golf, kayaking and SUP (right across bridge at Shelter Cove). Fishing and whale watching excursions. Campfire with smores.

Oh, the beach...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter