Verizon Family Plan

We have the family plan with 2 lines currently, I'm considering adding 2 more for each of the girls. We have the $5 texting plan, if we get the girls phones I will add unlimited texting to theirs and probably use the program the PP suggested for $5 a month. Anyway, our 2 phone lines cost us about $90 a month and I have ringback tones enabled on my phone as well. We have more minutes than we can use in a month but I think it's only 700 or so, I wish they did rollover minutes, that would be awesome!!

I thought you could only add the 10 extra people on a plan of 1400 minutes or more.

Another Verizon family here, for almost 10 years now. I won't switch for anything. I have never had any problems with a connection anywhere,ever.We have 900 mins,unlimited text,and other extras. we also can call up to 10 people outside of our network free.love verizon!

We have the 700 shared mnutes, unlimited texting plan for 4 phones (dh and I, two teens). We pay $119/month before taxes/fees, plus we get a 17% discount through dh's employer. We did have a very old plan for dh and I (400 shared minutes, no texting) but couldn't add the kids to it last month when they *finally* got their own phones, so had to change to the new plan.

We thought we'd have to pay for some of the phones but all got enV2 phones for free----dh's was totally free due to the "new every 2" program, mine (not eligible for the new every 2 as it was the added line) was $50 with a $50 prepaid Visa as a rebate (which I will use to pay next month's bill), and the kids' phones were free due to a promo.

Flakypuff, we pay $158.00 a month. We have unlimited texting to anyone-even non-verizon phones.We have the shared family plan, me, DH and DD-12. DH and I can go on-line from our phones-inlimited-no extra fees.We can both take and send pix.DD can only text,take and send pix on her phone.No internet. I believe we do have the 1400 min plan, I think. But, anyway, we really like Verizon, and get really good service with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter