Vegas Girls Only Trip ~ June '09 **OLD THREAD**

Cheryl~ I love Rascal Flatts!

I am going to make taco salad for dinner tonight I think.
We went out to lunch a little while ago.

I am still sitting here on the couch I was watching my Duggar freak show, but now I am watching Family Jewels. I love Gene Simmons & his family.

Same thing I'm watching, the show is pretty funny!!

Bella and I are at the office listending to Disney cd's. It puts her to sleep! :thumbsup2

OMG--that is sooo scary! How old is he? (maybe I don't wanna know!)

Sometimes you scare me--on my drive to work today I was thinking I needed to go get some new "tunes" for the drive. Seriously. Usually I listen to Sinatra, but since I'm on my country kick I wanted to get a Rascal Flatts and/or Taylor Swift. Not sure where to go through now that all the "record" stores have gone out of business.

Oh, and this is a weird question, but does anyone going on the Vegas trip wear a size 38B/40B bra? I have a bunch that are either new or almost new
and was going to haul them to Vegas for someone if they can wear them. They are taking up room in my drawer and since it doesn't seem likely that I'm going to be wearing them anytime soon I can bring them up. Of course, most of you ladies are much more endowed than me . . . . .

He is 43. They are running tests on him today, he hasn't had much time to talk so hopefully I will hear more soon.

My dd is a 38b. I'm a 34/36c

I wish I was going :mad: I'll be there 2 days after though... You ladies are going to have so much fun, I'm so excited for you all :yay:

Donna...we are thinking of doing another trip when it is cooler.

:banana:

Deb, I hope you are healing well...

On the rings, when you adjust them to fit you, go easy.

I may not be on the boards as much... am really busy... so if you need me, email me rather than use PMs... oh dear, the fans are tearing out the trees at Staples center... I never get this.

:oh dear, the fans are tearing out the trees at Staples center... I never get this.

I don't get it either--"our team won, so let's celebrate by destroying property and rocking some cars." Sheesh!

So I didn't hear from tv repair guy all day yesterday. He called me last night and said he is in the hospital, they think he had a small stroke.

Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that Marcie. I hope he's ok.

Hi ladies! I hope you all had a good weekend. I met with Amy and Jane for a really nice lunch today at the Elephant Bar. It was good to get out and have some girl time. I think we all needed it.

I have so many doctors appt to make in the next two weeks or so. Ugh. I don't even want to think about it. Oh well. Why does it seem that once I turned 37, my body just went to pot?? :rolleyes:

Have a good evening ladies. :)

:banana:

Deb, I hope you are healing well...

On the rings, when you adjust them to fit you, go easy.

I may not be on the boards as much... am really busy... so if you need me, email me rather than use PMs... oh dear, the fans are tearing out the trees at Staples center... I never get this.

Thanks Donna! I am feeling much better today.
I think I am going to live....
I am not usually a wuss...but man this has really kicked my butt!!!

Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that Marcie. I hope he's ok.

Hi ladies! I hope you all had a good weekend. I met with Amy and Jane for a really nice lunch today at the Elephant Bar. It was good to get out and have some girl time. I think we all needed it.

I have so many doctors appt to make in the next two weeks or so. Ugh. I don't even want to think about it. Oh well. Why does it seem that once I turned 37, my body just went to pot?? :rolleyes:

Have a good evening ladies. :)

Don't feel bad, I am 31 and my body is too!!
Glad to hear you guys had a great visit!

I am meeting up with Capri for lunch on Thursday.
We are going to Chili's for an early lunch. then I will pick up the boys.

Hello ladies. I see we have a new home. The last few days have just been crazy and so busy. UGH!!! I can't wait to be in Vegas. I so need a vacation from all this.

Hope you all are doing fine. One week to go!

:yay:VeGaS VeGaS VeGaS VeGaS VeGaS VeGaS:yay:

Just wanted to start the day off HaPpPy:goodvibes

Big Hugs for Everyone:grouphug:

I am meeting up with Capri for lunch on Thursday.
We are going to Chili's for an early lunch. then I will pick up the boys.
That's nice. Enjoy your lunch. And I hope you are doing ok. :hug:

Hello ladies. I see we have a new home. The last few days have just been crazy and so busy. UGH!!! I can't wait to be in Vegas. I so need a vacation from all this.

Hope you all are doing fine. One week to go!
Hi, we missed you!

Hi ladies! I cannot believe after months of planning it's almost time.

I just wanted to say I've really enjoyed all the time spent on here with y'all just being silly and having fun. Definitely a nice escape. It's been fun talking about jello shots (when I don't even drink! lol) and all the shows we're going to see.

I can't wait to do the Stripper class, although as out of shape as I am, and seeing how it's such a workout, I think I'm going to get my butt kicked. :eek: But that's ok. It's all in good fun.

Hope this week goes well for all of you! Talk to you later. :)

Hi ladies! I cannot believe after months of planning it's almost time.

I just wanted to say I've really enjoyed all the time spent on here with y'all just being silly and having fun. Definitely a nice escape. It's been fun talking about jello shots (when I don't even drink! lol) and all the shows we're going to see.

I can't wait to do the Stripper class, although as out of shape as I am, and seeing how it's such a workout, I think I'm going to get my butt kicked. :eek: But that's ok. It's all in good fun.

Hope this week goes well for all of you! Talk to you later. :)

Workout????:scared1:

And you don't "drink" jello shots--silly girl. You eat them (and if you're a proper Southern lady, like Miss Sally, you eat them with a fork)

Workout????:scared1:

And you don't "drink" jello shots--silly girl. You eat them (and if you're a proper Southern lady, like Miss Sally, you eat them with a fork)

Yeah, work out. You didn't really think you'd be actually stripping did you? :rotfl2: Sorry, no earning extra Disney cash for you. lol

But like I said, I am so out of shape, I'll hide in the back so the teacher won't notice me slacking off. :rolleyes1 It'll be fun! Don't worry.

And I don't drink, eat, slurp or in any other way consume jello shots. :lmao: Not unless you make some virgin ones, which would sort of defeat the purpose. But I will happily sit back and watch ya'll go to it. With or without forks. :rotfl2:

Wow..this site is sooooOOOoo slow. i opened a window to post and forgot i even had it open it took so long. What's up with that.:confused3

My little granddaughters are here and when i made their lunch i gave them each a container of peach jello and thought hhmmm...i want one of cheryL's famous jeLLo shots..i'll have the peach one aka the SaLLeriNa!:rotfl:

:yay:VeGaS VeGaS VeGaS VeGaS VeGaS VeGaS

Maybe if we keep saying it, the weekend will get here faster!!

Making progress on getting ready to go. Got 2 pair of capris the other day, took my luggage in today to get it repaired, good thing it's only going to cost about $5. Went to the doctor and got a refill on my sleeping pills, found some more chocolate to pack, doing laundry on Wednesday so I can see if I need to buy anything else before I leave, getting my haircut and a pedicure tomorrow... what else? Hope I don't forget anything! Maybe I need to find a mini air conditioner to carry around :lmao: Looks like it's going to be in the low 100's, is that what you see, Beth? It's supposed to be 107-109 in Phoenix next week :scared1:

Can't wait to see everyone!!

Can we just skip this week and make it next week already?

I can't believe my first Vegas trip is only a week away! I wanted to start bagging one of my bags over the weekend, except someone thought it would be a good idea to steal the one piece of luggage I have. :mad: Luckily, my mom said I could borrow hers, so I should be getting that today and I will pack some stuff tonight. :banana:

Tomorrow I think I will go and buy a new pair of shoes and use the rest of the week to break them in. :scared:

I'm so super excited!!!!! :woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::banana::cool1:

Can't wait to see ya all! Big hugs. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter