Vampire's Suck (Movie)

I hate Twilight but I also hate spoof movies (Date Movie, Epic Movie, etc.) so I won't be seeing this.

I'm not a huge Twilight fan, but this movie looks hilarious!! I love when the wolves start dancing to the song!! I think it's the best!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OMG!!!! I love that movie!!!!! I want to see it so bad!!!!!!! I absolutley think it's the funniest thing ever!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:happytv::happytv::happytv::laughing::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::yay::cheer2:

just saw the preview and it looks like its going to be funny. :rotfl:

Like I said, it's by the same guys who wrote those parody movies. All of them...

I do find it funny that people who don't like the Twilight Saga are willing to pay to see a parody of the movie with the same plot...

Oh, I noticed that Anneliese van der Pol (Chelsea in That's So Raven) is in the movie...

See, I wasn't GOING to see it because I knew it would basically be a funny version of Twilight, but since Chelsea is in it, I have to.

This movie looks totally funny. My friends and i are planning to see it opening day :)

Ehhh don't care for these types of movies at all, guess I don't see the humor in them. Can't stand all the Twilight hubbub either, just not my cup of tea.

I can already tell this movie will suck. It's from the Scary Movie/ Epic Movie/ Disaster Movie people. Although I have to agree, vampires suck now. Thanks Twilight.

I just noticed the dad from Wizards of Waverly Place is in this too. Anyway, this movie looks ok. I got a few laughs from the trailer.

Haha, well then again, my friend thinks anything and everything is funny. My cousin also went to see it and told me it sucked

It just dragged on and on. Some parts got a good chuckle out of me, but the rest of it I just wanted to groan. It's all chiche humor and jokes about Twilight. I've heard all the jokes before from me and my friends.

I saw it. I went in thinking it would be horrible but it wasn't that bad. I've seen a lot worse movies. I got a good laugh out of it. Overall I thought it was good. Not great..but not bad either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter