Valet Parking

Were staying at the Beach Club and want to go have dinner at camp mickeys at the Contempory. I know the guard will give you a 3 hr pass to eat dinner. My question is if you valet park do you also have a time limit or can you park and head over to MK for the rest of the evening?

If you valet park, there is no time limit for your car. You will be paying for the valet parking though. .... many years ago, it was free if you were staying on property..... even if not at that resort.

We used the valet parking at the Grand Floridian for MNSSHP last month after doing the character dinner at 1900 Park Faire.

After tipping $2 before and after, the price was $10, but it was well worth not having to find the car, or walk to self parking after a long night at MK.

In my opinion, this is always worth the extra cost.

many years ago, it was free if you were staying on property..... even if not at that resort.

It is still "free" to use valet at any resort on property if you are staying in another onsite resort and you are already using valet at that resort. Meaning, if you are already staying at the Poly and using valet parking, when you drive to dinner at the Contemporary, you will not have to pay any more $ to valet there. (you will have to tip of course)

Whenever you valet park they give you a hangtag that shows you have already paid for valet parking for that day--then you can valet park anywhere on property for free the rest of the day. So, actually, that means that no matter where you stay, once you pay for valet parking at any resort and get that days hangtag, you can valet anywhere on property for the rest of that day for free. So, you could valet for breakfast at Chef Mickeys then later that day valet again at AKL for Jiko and it would be "free".

We always use valet parking at WDW. It's just a fun thing we never get to do at home in our teeny tiny small town life, lol! Just one more way to make our vacation special and restful and makes us feel pampered.

Sometimes, even when you valet park at the CR, they put a time limit of 3 hours on it. It probably depends on the CM you get, but that is what I was told in August when I valet parked there. That is the only resort I've had that problem with. When I go to Epcot, I valet at the Boardwalk and they never give me a time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter