Val & Dan's PJ- Wedding Canceled

I decided to go with Something Blue Stylists to get me pretty for my big day. Her name is Andrea and has worked for a company that has done MANY Disneyland weddings so I was so excited to find someone that had experience at Disney at a more reasonable price. I can't beleive how much money some people charge to put make up on you! Also what impressed me about her is she got back to me within an hour of receiving my e-mail on a Saturday. And within 10 minutes of a second e-mail asking a question. So any Disneyland Brides out there that were considering Hair Comes the Bride check out Andrea's website!

I am going to book a trial for July when I will be in California and I'll post some pics when that happens. Other than that not much else. I hate thinking about my to-do list becuase it seems to get longer and longer.

Oh, we are going to a local bridal show this Sunday. My mother, grandmother, Aunt, cousin, and two of my BM are going. Hopefully it will be fun even though we aren't going to have a local wedding. Oh, and one more thing. A co-worker of mine got me the contact info for a photographer who is trying to build his portofolio. He is offering free sessions to us and will give us a Cd with all the digital images. So I'm going to contact him about engagment photo's. It's all free so the worst thing that can happen is the pictures don't look great!

:woohoo: Exactly one year and counting!!!

Let me know about this photographer you found and if he's willing to do another free session...I'd like for Robert and I to get some pictures done but $$$ is tight right now...:confused3

:woohoo: Exactly one year and counting!!!

Let me know about this photographer you found and if he's willing to do another free session...I'd like for Robert and I to get some pictures done but $$$ is tight right now...:confused3

I know!! One year! It's super exciting!! I haven't been able to get a hold of him but when I do I will ask if it's okay to pass his info.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Take a camera with you, we can try on dresses!! YAY!! :banana:

So I went to the Bridal Expo they had in Glendale, AZ today. I wasn't expecting much since I am having an out of town wedding. That was kinda nice in fact. Anytime someone asked me anything I said "Oh- I'm getting married in Cali.". They all had the same reaction- oh how nice. I find that I tend to downplay the fact that I'm getting married at Disneyland because I am stuck answering 100 questions to people that I don't really care about. So, it was a long drive on our way to Glendale (anyone who lives in AZ knows it's a long drive from Mesa to Glendale!) and I felt like I was 1/2 way to Disneyland when we finally got there! The first thing we saw was a sample sale for a local bridal shop. So we went in just to look. There was a rule to only try on 3 dresses at a time. So I found two that I really liked and then tried on a third because everone else wanted me to. It was a little bigger than I liked and gold. I did not want a gold dress for myself. It looked more prom dress than anything else. So I tried on the first one and loved it. Then I put on the second one and one of my bridesmaids said, I think you are going to like this one better. When I saw it I almost cried. it was so beautiful. And it fit so well! It was lacey just like I wanted and sparkly but subtle. Believe me when I tell you it looks better on me than on the model. And, I knew. I didn't beleive it could happen but it did. And I love it. I thought about it for 45 minutes or so and then walked right back over to get it. I can't wait to put it on again. My favorite part is the pattern of the lace. For some reason, Photobucket is not working right.

http://www.casablancabridal.com/Products/Detail.asp?View=F&ModelNo=1847&Cat=Best%20Seller&SubCat=

mybeautifuldress.jpg

It was more champagne than gold. I guess you can tell who wanted her to try it on!

But she is absolutely stunning in her beautiful wedding dress, and we can't wait to see her walk down the aisle, in less than a year!!

Whoo Whoo!!!:hourglass

Your dress is beautiful!!! I love the train and the lace on the back!!! Very elegant!

That dress is absolutely stunning! Congratulations on finding "the one" - I was skeptical, too, about whether I'd have a moment of just knowing, and what an amazing moment that is. Now you have the pleasure of anticipating wearing it on your big day! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

LOVE the dress!! I'm a lace girl so I absolutely love it!!!

YOur Dress is so SOO pretty. Can't wait to see YOU in it!

Your dress is beautiful!!! I love the train and the lace on the back!!! Very elegant!

Beautiful dress

Kim

Beautiful dress!!!

That dress is absolutely stunning! Congratulations on finding "the one" - I was skeptical, too, about whether I'd have a moment of just knowing, and what an amazing moment that is. Now you have the pleasure of anticipating wearing it on your big day! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

LOVE the dress!! I'm a lace girl so I absolutely love it!!!

gorgeous dress!

YOur Dress is so SOO pretty. Can't wait to see YOU in it!

Thanks everyone!:goodvibes I can't wait to wear it again!! I look at the picture all the time!! Thank you again for the compliments! Oddly enough now I am super excited to get some shoes to wear with it!

Your dress is so elegant!!! I love it! What a great choice. You will look fabulous in it! :thumbsup2

Also, since the save the dates are going out we made the save the date magnets. Originally we were going to order some from an online retailer but decided to try it out on our own first. They turned out great and cost 1/2 as much! :banana: Here is a picture of the magnets. I haven't cut them out yet because I forgot my scrapbooking stuff but will do that next weekend. We printed 6 to a page.
WeddingStuffApril2009004.jpg

I don't have a picture of the newsletters as they are still in my computer. My mom is going to have them printed up at work so they look nicer. Next week I think we are going to get a newsletter for the guests done. All of this won't seem quite as overwhelming when I am not going to school! Less than a month left! WOOHOO! party: Until next semester anyway.

Okay, so this a dumb question coming from the not-so-savy computer person here...but where is everyone getting the Disney font from?? I want it!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter