Val & Dan's PJ- Wedding Canceled

I'm sure it's that they are short staffed but we are spending a LOT of money. They could at least return a freakin e-mail!! Who is your planner??? I'm so jealous you are going to have the photobooth! Your wedding is going to be SO fabulous!!

Kelly Feeney is the name of the person I have I can contact. The original e-mail came from Michelle Stein, si I don't know if Kelley is her assistant or what.

:thumbsup2 And a very good one!! Thank You. They never mentioned if she even had an assistant to hide behind.

They DFTW at DLR is so different, they share space with DVC! It's so funny, you meet in the same rooms for a wedding or to preview DVC...

The peeps are different that you work with, but I just thought that was odd.

And the customer service IS slow, but I guess they figure, you can wait if you want it badly enough.

And you wouldn't be there if you didn't want it badly! :lmao:

So I got my entertainment budget and once again it wasn't shocking. We didn't know what the flower prices would be but DF's family is paying for the flowers so I wasn't too concerned. FMIL said I could have whatever I wanted :-)goodvibes ) and DF checked with them when we got the prices and they said it was fine. YAY!! Once again, I am not going to post it so people don't confuse my prices with WDW. So pm me if you would like to know the prices. I am more than happy to share.

So all we really have left to do is:

invitations, find an officiant, get favors chosen, get the welcome bags done. I have to order my shoes. That's not too bad of a list. Also get marriage license but that will wait until April when we are in Cali. Oh- also find something to wear to the rehearsal dinner and welcome party. Should I get two dresses to wear to the different events?? That would be fun!!! :cool1:

Just caught up. I am sorry you are having email problems but I hope it gets fixed! Its great you got your DJ. DJ's are very important. You want someone who will get the crowd going and I am glad you found that.

I think you should get two dresses!!! Wear as many outfits as you can. That is my philosophy anyway. :rotfl:

Wow Val, I agree with you - people who read more then 20 pages in one sitting should get a medal! :goodvibes

Everythings coming along swimmingly! I just realized you are getting married one month to the day before my brother! :banana:

Val-definitely get two dresses! There are only a few weekends in your life when you can justify multiple wardrobe changes :)

Hey Indy! (or Val? I don't usually use first names till I've introduced myself, at least!).

I'm just a lurker - and an un-engaged one at that - but I was wondering who your engagement photographer was? I love how colorful all the pictures are! I really like that style, so I'd like to put them in my favorites for future reference ;) (I'm a SoCal girl).

It might've already been mentioned, but I was just scrolling back through those pages and couldn't find a name, so I figured I'd ask :thumbsup2

Oh and I go to DL all the time, so if you ever have any questions for a local, ask away!

Hey, Val! It sounds like you have everything under control. Your to-do list sounds very manageable. :yay: Oh, and I definitely vote for 2 dresses! :) Have fun! :hug:

Even Mama says two dresses!

You want to look different in your pictures for different events...

You will be looking at these pictures for the rest of your life!

At least I will! :lmao:

Everything is looking great so far Val!! Your to do list is getting so small! :thumbsup2 And I agree with everyone else- definitely two different dresses! ;)

So I finally got my sister to order her dress!! YAY!! She was up visiting from Tucson for my Mom's Birthday and I drug her to DB so she could order it. Of course, this means I'll have to pick it up when it arrives but that's okay. Here is a picture of the style she went with. It is supposed to come with a sash but she doesn't like it.

GooseinBMdress044.jpg

This is the other dress she liked but she decided she liked the other one better. As long as it is very fluffy on the bottom! But this one is very nice too! Just a little long!

GooseinBMdress045.jpg

I had to flip the pics in photobucket so I hope they turn out right! :confused3 So I had wanted to order a pair of shoes from DB for the wedding and have them dyed a lilac color. Purple is one of my favorite colors and my floral is going to be mostly purple. I was talking to a friend and she said to make sure the dye was waterproof because if the shoes get wet there is a chance it will run on the dress. Well, I don't have many layers of crinoline to protect my dress from run a way shoes so I think I might have to start over on the shoe search.

I catered a wedding yesterday and the bridal party was champagne colored and it looked so pretty!! So I decided instead of platinum they'll wear champagne vests. DF doesn't really care as long as it's not pink he said. I said pink looks really nice but he doesn't believe me. Lucky for him I'm not having pink in the wedding! :cutie:

tuxchoice.jpg

That's about it for updates. After reading jennifaires ceremony I'm going to steal, er borrow, her rose ceremony. I still haven't thought about music. I guess I should do that soon to get it out of the way.

Val your sister looks great in that first dress! What color is it going to be that brown or a different color? I like the champagne for the vests, its going to look great on Dan.

Pretty dress! I think the champagne color will look great!

Oh, that's cute, Val. It'll look even prettier in champagne.

It's not theft! Or even borrowing. My officiant gave it to us, so... I'm passing it along! :D

I also love the champagne. It will look very pretty with that brown dress above if that's the color you're going with. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter