Vacation Upgrades?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Is this one of the best ways to book WBC? At around $160 in the high season, that is nice. Any other fees you have to pay with them?

Not sure what you are talking about. What is WBC?

Last edited:

I always price out WBC with Vacation Upgrades and Vacation Strategy and we have always gone with Vacation Strategy because they always get us a lower price for the same dates. Have been booking with them every year since 2014. No fees with them either, everything is included in the quoted price. www.vacationstrategy.com

Stayed many times, only via Sky Auction. Was just looking at them last night, would have been $750-$775 for a week in a 2 bedroom for my dates. I've never had issues with them. Check them out, read the fine print, they can be more restrictive on dates as they rent by the week.

We have booked with vacation upgrades many times, 10- 15 times, since 2007 in 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms. Never had a single problem booking. If I stay at WBC in the future I would book through Ken Price at vacation upgrades. Great communications, great prices.

Ahh. Bonnet Creek. I have had the option to stay there 3 or 4 times, but haven't done it yet.

How do you get to the Parks from Bonnet Creek?

We rented a car or back in the day drove in to Orlando from home. Our last couple of trips we flew and did not rent a car so stayed onsite. Not having a car limits you a lot.

We rent a car, but we also rent on property. We just like the freedom of not waiting for WDW transportation or having meals off property,

We rented a car or back in the day drove in to Orlando from home. Our last couple of trips we flew and did not rent a car so stayed onsite. Not having a car limits you a lot.
We rent a car, but we also rent on property. We just like the freedom of not waiting for WDW transportation or having meals off property,
Thank you. When I stay off property I always rent a car. Sometimes I rent a car when I stay on property too. It usually depends on whether I go to Miami before DW. If so, I always drive up.

I almost always rent from Jeff at Wholesale Holiday Rentals (https://wholesaleholidayrentals.com/). They are usually cheaper than Vacation Upgrades and Vacation Strategy. VS has a good cancel policy though, where WHR is non-refundable. I've gotten a free upgrade from WHR about 50% of the time as well.

I've also done Skyauction.com, which is always the cheapest, but you have to be a bit more flexible with your dates and willing to wait until closer in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter