Vacation Strategy

For the Love of All Things Disney

Please ... Let this Family Go and Have A Wonderful Vacation

*vacation planning is an art ... developed over time*

Im really tired of this too. VS stated that it was on a24 hour hold I paid it asap. I still did not get my deposit back and have no reservation. I must really not understand how the process works. I know I started this thread but I am getting the impression that I am not telling the truth and I am....

Your statement regarding VS and the BBB was 100% false. Your pp implied you paid VS $2000. The number is now $150 and it's not even clear if that charge was processed through to your cc. I'd prefer to think you're clueless rather then a liar.

Assuming the email you posted wasn't altered, and I have no reason to assume it wasn't, the answer could be as simple as VS made a mistake. Maybe a hold wasn't allowed for that kind of last minute reservation. No scam. No lies. Maybe WBC didn't honor the hold. Maybe they hold was only applicable for a calendar day and your deposit was paid too late in the day to be processed with WBC. Did you check with your cc company? Was the charge processed? If so file a dispute and let the matter rest.

Great deal at a great location for a peak holiday week less then a month before check in. I would have been on the phone with VS as fast as I got that email. No way that reservation was going to be held even a minute extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter