Vacation Magic Newsletter

B'rer Karen

<font color=purple>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deep
It is my understanding that DVC memembers receive some sort of newsletter in mail (Vacation Magic?) I bought in to DVC in September, but I haven't received any newsetters yet. How often do they come out? Should I have received one by now, and if so how do I go about getting that corrected? Thanks in advance.

Vacation Magic is a quarterly publication. With a September purchase you may have missed making the subscription list, but shoudl expect to get the Spring, 2004 issue- due to come out in the near future.

In the meantime, past issues are available online at the Member's site. You can read them online or print them out to read at your convenience.

Enjoy!

Thanks Doc, I'll go check that out and keep an eye out for the Spring issue!

We joined in October. I called MS to find out why we did not receive the winter issue. I was told that we would not receive an issue until we settle on SSR in the spring. Don't know how accurate this information is since we've received the membership cards, but it is what I was told. Help this helps.

::MickeyMo

You should also be sure to register your e-mail with DVC. This way you will get the Member Clubhouse and any other "e-mails" that DVC sends out.

That was one of the first things I did. Got my latest member clubhouse today. Thanks for mentioning that for any other new members that may be reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter