Vacation magic in Missouri

Originally posted by Lyndarella
Has anyone in Minnesota received theirs yet? I don't know if I am too new to expect one, or if they just aren't to MN yet.

We got ours yesterday.

Let me say that I love the state of CT. DVC Dave, I was just having some fun.

Except for New Haven. Then again we have Newark, Paterson, Trenton, etc.

SGTPET, I fully understood the fun you were having. No need to worry. I too was having fun in my original post. That's the trouble with the written word, no body langauage, no voice inflection, etc.. We should be proud of both of our states, small, but yet a love for Disney.....

But also noticed that the latest issue is posted on the member website as a PDF file for those who have not yet received a copy - past issues are also posted!

I still haven't received my VM yet; however, my sister in Springfield, MO received hers a week ago. Anyone else in KC get theirs yet?

Still waiting for Vacation Magic here in Los Angeles. As usual California must get the mailing last!

Larry Poppins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter