Using more than one visa reward gift card for ticket purchase

hearts8701

Castle
I asked this on another board hoping I can find my answer here
if I have mupitle MySurvey or Mypoints etc. visa reward gift cards can I use more than one reward card at a Disney world,Costco, or a Walmart to purchase Park tickets

Last edited:
I asked this on another board hoping I can find my answer here
if I have mupitle MySurvey or Mypoints etc. visa reward gift cards can I use more than one reward card at a Disney world,Costco, or a Walmart to purchase Park tickets

Unless online they allow you to split payment, I would think it wouldn't work. They'd run the card to see if you had enough funds on the one card to cover the purchase. If you already have the Visa GCs (digital, not the physical card) I would use them to purchase Disney GCs from shopdisney dot com and then combine the Disney GCs on disneygiftcard dot com and then use that 1 GC to purchase tickets direct from Disney. If you have physical Visa GCs, you should be able to split payment in person, though some stores are weird about it.

Just like the above poster, the only way I've been able to do it is to buy disney gift cards online in smaller increments then combine them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter