• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using Hotwire to book travel???

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
I have never done this but my parents have successfully at least twice. When I plug in my Oct rates now it tells me that all the discounted fares are gone and the price there quoting is not so good. My mom seems to think that they don't advertise the discounted rates until closer to time. Anyone confirm that I am wondering if it is worth the wait. What I am finding now is not to enticing and dh is threatening to make us drive! UUGH! :sad2:

Are you looking to use Hotwire for air or rental car? From what city? In general the airline's fare sales are better than anything you'll get from Priceline or Hotwire.

Check SW, JetBlue, Spirit and even USA3000.

I was looking for airlines. Like I said my parents have used them but it was to completely different locations. I am just wondering if closer to time they will be cheaper.Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter