Using Get Away Today voucher

Liam'sMimi

Earning My Ears
Hello,
In February I purchased a 2 day Parkhopper for 3 of us from Get Away Today for our August trip. They emailed me a "voucher" with a barcode on it. Sorry if I sound clueless but I guess I print out the voucher and bring it to the DL ticket window and then they give me the actual tickets? I was hoping to add the tickets to my Disneyland account on the app so we can purchase and link MaxPass. How does this work, meaning in conjunction with using the DL app? I'm an admitted technophobe so explain it to me please. Thank you for any help!

you have to take the voucher to the ticket booth and they will give you a physical ticket. Then you can scan that ticket into the app. Max pass can be added as soon as you enter the park. Easy peasy!

Actually the GAT tickets have a barcode so you can enter that number directly into the app or when prompted scan them with your phone's camera. You can then take the printouts to the gate or just use the digital versions in the app at the gate. Once your tickets have been scanned at the gate you can buy Maxpass on the app right away.

Actually the GAT tickets have a barcode so you can enter that number directly into the app or when prompted scan them with your phone's camera. You can then take the printouts to the gate or just use the digital versions in the app at the gate. Once your tickets have been scanned at the gate you can buy Maxpass on the app right away.

Hi, dumb question. GAT are currently having the 4th day Park Hopper free discount ending tonight and I'm interested in purchasing.
Is it a print out you can directly take to the turnstiles for them to scan?
Or do I have to arrive extra early and get it redeemed at the ticket booths? :O

Just wanted to make sure so I can still have an efficient morning and not have any delays for rope drop. Thanks <3

Hi, dumb question. GAT are currently having the 4th day Park Hopper free discount ending tonight and I'm interested in purchasing.
Is it a print out you can directly take to the turnstiles for them to scan?
Or do I have to arrive extra early and get it redeemed at the ticket booths? :O

Just wanted to make sure so I can still have an efficient morning and not have any delays for rope drop. Thanks <3

You can take the printout with the barcode directly to the gates... or use your phone to scan it into the app and just use that to get in. Either way no trip to the ticket booths necessary.

You can take the printout with the barcode directly to the gates... or use your phone to scan it into the app and just use that to get in. Either way no trip to the ticket booths necessary.

Wow, thanks for the prompt response!
So basically just like the tickets you get online from Disneyland official---print it out and bring it to the gates.
Awesome, thank you so much! It's a deal not to miss---I've never parkhopped before :)

Wow, thanks for the prompt response!
So basically just like the tickets you get online from Disneyland official---print it out and bring it to the gates.
Awesome, thank you so much! It's a deal not to miss---I've never parkhopped before :)

Yes exactly the same

Always double check this, but usually if tickets from an authorized third party vendor come with a bar code, you can take them right to the turnstiles. The CM there will scan the barcode and give you a paper ticket. If the tickets come without a barcode, you usually must go to the ticket booth to exchange them there.

You can scan it directly to the app from the email. We literally just used my husbands phone logged into the app and I had my phone with the barcode from the email and it worked fine. I dont have a printer with ink and get tired of trying to find a working printer at places but this worked great for us.

I just looked at my ticket printout and it says we got 5 day hoppers with max pass for our upcoming trip.

Proceed directly to a park entrance and present your ticket, or have them scanned from your mobile device that has internet access. You will not need to wait in Will Call or Ticket Purchase Queues.

You will be granted admission to the park after your valid ticket has been scanned and voided.

Please do not upload tickets to the Disneyland app prior to your arrival. You will need to wait until you are given the ticket upon entering the park as the number will change.

If you have them already scanned in to the app when they issue your "paper" ticket the app will just automatically change your ticket number. No need to wait to load them in.

Oh really? That’s great. So we can just put the numbers into the app and we’re all set?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter