Used Book Exchange sent/received thread

You're welcome! I love Debbie Macomber. That book has two really cute stories in it.

I am sorry all!!! I didn't get on this thread until this evening!! :blush:

My books will go out tomorrow!!!

I am headed to the PO today. I am so sorry for the delay. Today will be out first day "among the living" since 9/13. :)

Yahoo!! I received my books today, Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden and Bait by Karen Robards.

Thank you, Ashley in Georgia! I can't wait to read them!

I got my books today!!!!! :cool1:

I received from Ashley: :goodvibes
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Envie by Marianne Stillings
Twice Kissed by LIsa Jackson

from Michelle I received: :woohoo:

A 2005 Passporter UNUSED!!!! How awesome!!
Elusive by Kay Hooper

AND......... 2 Laura Ashley gift notepad sets!! :cheer2:

Thank you SOOO much Michelle and Ashley!! I have never read any of the above authors, so I am SUPER thrilled to sit down with a book tonight.

BTW....I did mail out my books today as promised, I mailed them out Priority and First Class since I was late. Hope they arrive soon!!! :Pinkbounc

I got Skipping Christmas from Kirby today. Thank you. I am looking forward to reading it. If you join the used DVD/VHS exchange you might be able to get the movie based on the book. ;)

I sent out my books today priority with DC so they should be in their new homes soon!!

I also received both my books today!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I received the 2005 Passporter...I am absolutely thrilled with this!!! No matter what bookstore I've been in I couldn't find any!! It came with a cute notepad.

I also received Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons....I was so glad this was on the list to choose...I kept almost getting it and can't wait to read it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

babytrees said:
I sent out my books today priority with DC so they should be in their new homes soon!!

I also received both my books today!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I received the 2005 Passporter...I am absolutely thrilled with this!!! No matter what bookstore I've been in I couldn't find any!! It came with a cute notepad.

I also received Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons....I was so glad this was on the list to choose...I kept almost getting it and can't wait to read it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Glad you got Angry Housewives. It was a pretty good book. Hope you enjoy it.

I sent the other two by book mail, so I hope it doesn't take forever to get there.

I got Skipping Christmas from Kirby today. Thank you. I am looking forward to reading it. If you join the used DVD/VHS exchange you might be able to get the movie based on the book.
I was just wondering if it had made it to its destination. I'll have to check with my DD on the DVD/VHS. She is still real possessive of all of them, even the ones she got when she was little. :)

Ok guys, Im having a hard time getting online, my DSL still down :(

I received a book and a magazine yesterday from Snowhitesmom Thank you. I'll make a list of the names and post it as soon as I can. thanks

snowwhitesmom said:
yes, I did Ready - and thanks again!

Ok, I was worried about the book rate. I had never mailed anything with that postage before. Your welcome, hope you enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter