US/IoA/SW/BG-Tampa - discounted admission?

jay-nee

Can you see me? I'm over here...
Questions, questions, questions - I need help! My family will be going to US and IoA for the first time in Oct of this year. We will also be going to SW and BG - Tampa. Does anyone have any insight on discounted admission? We are driving and have our hotel booked at WDW already so that may eliminate some discounts tied to packages.

Thanks to anyone for help, in advance...

Have fun!

88 - FW
92 - Offsite (Holiday Inn Main Gate East)
93 - Dixie Landings
96 - CBR
97 - All Star Sports (Basketball)
98 - All Star Sports (Surfing)
99 - Disneyland!!!
99 - All Star Music (Calypso)
00 - All Star Movies (Love Bug)
01 - All Star Music (Calypso again?)

If you have AAA, they give a discount to some of the theme parks in Orlando. I'm not sure about the BG though. But I know definitely at US/IOA and SW.

Good Luck!! :D

monalisa.gif
ffflower2.gif
mms.gif
hello.gif

9/86 - Polynesian
11/97 - Hyatt Orlando
3/99 - Dixie Landings
11/00 - All Star Movies

Does anyone else have any suggestions for me? Is the Orlando Flex pass a good option? Or are there better ways? Any help would be great!

Have fun!

88 - FW
93 - Dixie Landings
96 - CBR
99 - Disneyland!!!

Sounds like a 5 park flex would be the way for you to go. Check out the prices in ticketmania.com and compare. We are also going in Oct. and are doing the 4 park flex but are staying onsite at HRH for 7 days. No Disney this trip! Boo-Hoo!
Right now, ticketmania.com is offering free ticket delivery I believe. Have fun!

I've seen the 5 park flex ticket online for sale for $200, and that price includes shipping and tax. I believe it was at ticketmania. When I went last year I had a package from Universal Escape which included the 4park flex ticket. At that time the 4 park flex ticket was good for 7 consecutive days and the 5 park ticket was good for 10 consecutive days (from first use). I believe the number of days available has been bumped up to 14 days for the 4-park ticket. So surely the 5-park ticket has increased days too.
The 4 park ticket includes Universal, IoA, SeaWorld, Wet-n-Wild. The 5 park ticket adds BuschGardens. So depending on how much time you have available, the flexticket may be the way to go. HOpe this helps.

Thank you for the additional information. We are leaning toward the 5-park Flex ticket but, I was just wondering is anything else existed. We are breaking new ground for our family adding US and IoA this year so, I NEED to ask questions this year!

Thanks again! Have fun!

88 - FW
93 - Dixie Landings
96 - CBR
99 - Disneyland!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!