Uploading info

yesmylove

Mouseketeer
My problem with the testing is uploading the info to Safe Passage. I don't have data on my phone and l'm not good with uploading downloading things. We are heading to Vancouver on Saturday heading out on Monday, if we just wait and have the test at the port do they take care of uploading the results to Safe Passage?

You need to upload your proof of vaccination into Safe Passage. For any kiddos under 5, you'll also need to upload the test results.

My problem with the testing is uploading the info to Safe Passage. I don't have data on my phone and l'm not good with uploading downloading things. We are heading to Vancouver on Saturday heading out on Monday, if we just wait and have the test at the port do they take care of uploading the results to Safe Passage?
The new "test ahead of cruise date" doesn't take effect until June 7th. If your cruise departs on May 30th you'll have to test at the port.

We don't sail till September, all vaccinations, passports, headshots etc my daughter can help me with, it's uploading the testing results myself once in Vancouver without data on my phone. I wanted to know if you test at the port is the results sent straight to Safe Passage for me.

We don't sail till September, all vaccinations, passports, headshots etc my daughter can help me with, it's uploading the testing results myself once in Vancouver without data on my phone. I wanted to know if you test at the port is the results sent straight to Safe Passage for me.
If you test at the port, then you don't have to upload test results to Safe Passage. A link to your results will be emailed to you and your Safe Passage will be marked as "clear to sail" or otherwise, depending on the test results.

My understanding is that if you use the pre cruise testing with Safe Passage (mail in PCR or observed at home test), they will update your account for you. Does anyone have experience with that?

Aaah. Sorry, I didn't realize this was after the testing change. I thought you said you were heading to Vancouver on Saturday and sailing on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter