Upgrading AP vouchers to PAP??

KimT

Earning My Ears
We are arriving this Saturday to Disney. I now have vouchers for "regular" AP's. We were planning to purchase the annunal pass for Disney Quest/Water Park when we arrived. I now hear that Disney Quest is included with the PAP's. If this is so, it would be about the same price just to buy the PAP instead of the AP's + waterpark/DQ AP's. Can I upgrade the AP's vouchers when I arrive at Disney to PAP's? Thanks.

dalms06.gif

Is this something new? I thought that DQ was only included on the UMPs. I would love for this to be true since we are buying PAPs in May. :)

geekmcky.gif

<font size=2 color=green face="Comic Sans MS">
1995: Disneyland Every Weekend!
Oct 1996: Port Orleans
Nov 1999: Wilderness Lodge
Aug 2000: Disneyland!
May 2001: Dolphin Concierge</font>

Does anyone know the cost of the PAP? If you want to upgrade how do they figure out the price?

from someone I hope had accurate information (Disney Club). I was told that the new rate for an adult PAP is $475.97 (including tax). She said that they now include DQ, as well as waterparks, theme parks, sports & PI. She said that all I would need to do is take my AP vouchers to a guest relations booth and tell them I want to upgrade to the PAP. I would them have to pay the difference for what I purchased my "regular" AP's for (which was before the price increase) and the cost of the current PAP's. For my family (3 adult/1 child), we figure it will be an additional $571 to upgrade. Hope this helps.

dalms06.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter