• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrades

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
I know some on the resorts board have said it is possible, is you ask nicely, to get an upgrade to a nicer room, I believe for the same price, when you check in (sometimes) Has anyone ever tried this with a campsite? also i presume you can use any site you want no matter what your hookups, you just have to pay. I am wondering if you can get a free upgrade(like to a closer to the marina loop) or if they fill up FW differently. (loop by loop rather than here and there) any one know?

We got upgraded to a preferred site once. I just asked because we had wanted preferred but they wouldn't let us reserve the preferred pet loop (300). I was willing to pay for the difference but we noticed at checkout that they didn't charge anything extra for it. Ask--can't hurt!

thanks I will do that if i don't forget when the time comes!

We were upgraded from partial to full hook at no charge once because we asked to be near a comfort station. They do spread people all through the campground. It can't hurt to ask. During slow times of the year it would not hurt them at all and you might like it well enough to pay for it next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter