Nordstrom & Nordstrom Rack Online via Cashstar
  • Buy $150 Nordstrom Gift Cards & Get $25 bonus cards free
    • PROMOTIONAL CARD EXPIRES 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE IT IS SENT, AT 11:59pm ET,
    • Limit one bonus card per customer.
    • Limit one bonus card per transaction.
    • Nordstrom
    • Nordstrom Rack
    • Expires 4/23/23 at 11:59pm ET. Post #15572

It does worry me that they will need to manually inspect purchases to validate the amount and I'll end up with no cashback due to this glitch.
Bought a bunch of physical gift cards from shopDisney using the RMN 8% CB late last night. Got my email today at 5pm saying RetailMeNot tracked my purchase - great! Curiously though, I bought $500 worth of physical gift cards (5x$100 cards) which should have resulted in $40 cash back at 8% but the email said I will receive $50 cash back. I thought maybe RMN messed up and was giving me 10% back instead - but when I looked more carefully at the email it said I made a $2000 purchase.

I got really worried thinking maybe late last night I was not paying attention and bought $500 gift cards instead of $100 ones - but I checked and I did in fact buy 5x$100 physical gift cards. Phew! Not really sure what happened there with RMN.
I ordered a $25 GC and a $75 GC. I got an e-mail saying that they tracked my $75 order...OK, cool....bummer that they didn't track the $25 one, but oh well, at least the bigger one tracked....

...but then I got an e-mail saying that I'd made a $150 puchase!:confused3 Now I am completely confused. I know I only made the two purchases. I'm not sure HOW they triple-credited a $25 one and double-credited the $75 one, but yeah, if they get reviewed, I'm sure they will get revoked in their entirety.

So something else is bothering me,
Last year around October I felt lower back pain, the same pain I felt when I was bucked off my horse when I was in junior high many moons ago. In my house shoes are not allowed but I bought Hoka One One to wear just inside. I also started using a rubber matt in the shower to prevent falling down. And this past winter, I bought snow sneakers from LL bean for better control and support.

Yesterday, I went to see my doctor for the results of a bone density test. Turns out I'm in pretty bad shape, my lower spine and both hip bones are super weak. My spine is the worse and she really dove into that and scared the s#!t out of me. She told me One good fall and you could be in serious jeopardy, think long term care in a facility. Verbatim.

She prescribed meds and told me to start taking vitamin D with calcium and exercise with weights but didn't give example of exercises, recommendations or referrals.

I bought Garden of Life Code 50 and Wiser Women's Multi Capsules and Calcium & Vitamin D Bone Health.

Never mind, I called my insurance company and I don't need a referral for a Physical Therapist, I just need to call the right one within network. What a relief!

Though if I'm missing anything else that I haven't covered I'd love to hear your thoughts & suggestions.

So what, do I call my my insurance company and see if I qualify for Physical Therapy or a personal trainer to teach me proper form? What? I don't get it, I don't know where to go from here. I have arthritis in my hands so holding weights will be problematic.
I had back surgery for a large herniated disc about 1 1/2 years ago. I went through life for 8 months knowing that I needed surgery and did not get surgery because I thought that my back would suddenly and miraculously get better and low and behold -- it did NOT.

During that waiting time, and ever since, I have made a lot of adjustments to my life wherein my back is concerned. One thing that is a game changer is a back cushion for my desk chairs. Another is tumeric for inflamation. I don't carry laundry baskets, or anything heavier than my own body weight, down the stairs now. We got an adjustable mattress and it's firm ( I cannot sleep on soft mattresses anymore without waking up with back pain). I wear sneakers as often as I can and stick with ones that are designed for healthy feet and not fashion (although there's a lot out there that look nice and are good quality). I do clamshell exercises to strengthen my piriformis. I no longer lift weights (I was doing Bodypump) that are heavier than 10 pounds on each side when I'm working out, but I still do Bodypump. I stopped doing deadlifts altogether. I almost never bend over at the hip -- I always squat.

My health insurance had a program that offered bands and some guided online courses to use them. I got the bands, but then had the surgery so I'm not sure how those classes would've gone, but they were available to me in 2021.

I'm only 48, but according to my surgeon the 40's are the best time for back issues to show up. I'm overguarded where my back is concerned now, which I don't recommend, but I haven't hurt myself since! lol

I wish you luck with the back... people don't realize that every single move you make somehow touches your back!

I guess Sams' Club now has some other limitations on DGC....

Last pair of the $50 eDGC I purchased was on the 12th, but today it says "For a period of time, there's a limit of 2 items per membership and you can only buy -4 more. You can always check back in the near future to buy more." I bought 4 on the 11th and two on the 12th. Not sure how long this new period of time is... but seem at least on the $50 eDGC they are limiting it to not just two per 24hr period.

I had back surgery for a large herniated disc about 1 1/2 years ago. I went through life for 8 months knowing that I needed surgery and did not get surgery because I thought that my back would suddenly and miraculously get better and low and behold -- it did NOT.

During that waiting time, and ever since, I have made a lot of adjustments to my life wherein my back is concerned. One thing that is a game changer is a back cushion for my desk chairs. Another is tumeric for inflamation. I don't carry laundry baskets, or anything heavier than my own body weight, down the stairs now. We got an adjustable mattress and it's firm ( I cannot sleep on soft mattresses anymore without waking up with back pain). I wear sneakers as often as I can and stick with ones that are designed for healthy feet and not fashion (although there's a lot out there that look nice and are good quality). I do clamshell exercises to strengthen my piriformis. I no longer lift weights (I was doing Bodypump) that are heavier than 10 pounds on each side when I'm working out, but I still do Bodypump. I stopped doing deadlifts altogether. I almost never bend over at the hip -- I always squat.

My health insurance had a program that offered bands and some guided online courses to use them. I got the bands, but then had the surgery so I'm not sure how those classes would've gone, but they were available to me in 2021.

I'm only 48, but according to my surgeon the 40's are the best time for back issues to show up. I'm overguarded where my back is concerned now, which I don't recommend, but I haven't hurt myself since! lol

I wish you luck with the back... people don't realize that every single move you make somehow touches your back!
Thanks for posting! I totally agree.
You're the second peep to mention getting a proper mattress which I really need to look into and will.

The other thing I'm looking at are rides in the parks, which ones I'll need to avoid. DH has vertigo, DS doesn't like roller coasters and now there's me with back issues :laughing: talk about dysfunctional!

I guess Sams' Club now has some other limitations on DGC....

Last pair of the $50 eDGC I purchased was on the 12th, but today it says "For a period of time, there's a limit of 2 items per membership and you can only buy -4 more. You can always check back in the near future to buy more." I bought 4 on the 11th and two on the 12th. Not sure how long this new period of time is... but seem at least on the $50 eDGC they are limiting it to not just two per 24hr period.

So I noticed this morning that things changed yet again, The $50 BaB e-gift card was $37 months ago but went up to $47 for the past few weeks but now is at $37 again. I am not seeing that wording change on DGC's I still just see the "Max 2 per membership" message thats always been there.

Not listed

Amazon Prime Lightening Deal

• Buy $50 Gap Gift Card for $40
  • Use either your Prime CC or Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex both are 5%.
And for those who do not have Prime Membership you do have another option:

PayPal Digital Gift:

I added this offer on Discount District in the wee hours and forgot to post it here as well, sorry about that HOWEVER, that's why I encourage you to look there first! ;)

Best Buy
  • Buy $100 Macy's Gift Cards for $90
  • Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Jamba Juice, Taco Bell and The Cheesecake Factory
    • Limit 1 per brand, per transaction
    • Direct link to offer
  • Expires 4/30/23.

This is going to be a slow day as new Grocery store ads will start coming out on Wednesday. This might be a good time to check your credit card offers, please feel free to share a pic / copy & paste what you have so we can all see the details. :thumbsup2

So I noticed this morning that things changed yet again, The $50 BaB e-gift card was $37 months ago but went up to $47 for the past few weeks but now is at $37 again. I am not seeing that wording change on DGC's I still just see the "Max 2 per membership" message thats always been there.

Seeing how I just woke up, what is BaB ?

Have you purchased DGC from Sam's recently and consecutively?

Last post - I gotta go! I have a doctor appointment, checking out a new Primary Care.

Discount District

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Card for $85
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Chili’s, Fandango, Old Navy, Panera Bread, PetSmart, Spafinder and Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1 per household/business
    • Expires 5/06/23. GCG
Credit Cards
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 10% Back until an $11 back max is reached.
    • Expires 4/30/23.
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Rakuten can be stacked with credit card offers. YMMV

Seeing how I just woke up, what is BaB ?

Have you purchased DGC from Sam's recently and consecutively?
Build a Bear.

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 12.46.49 PM.png

Not consecutively, Just ordered the $50 Build a Bear E-Gift card for $37.50 before it goes back up again! They also have a $25 E-Gift Card for $23.98, so thinking the $50 might return to the higher price again soon.

I'm back! That was... interesting. My appt was for PT not PC and the facility I went to seemed a little run down and their equipment outdated, needless to say I have more places to check out before handing them my referral slip. Lastly, this location was more interested in using up my 60 visits within three to four months which is not what I want.

Prior to getting dressed, I looked out the window to find out it's snowing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter