Has anyone not ever received their shop Disney Chase offer? Or took really long time? It has been
over 2 weeks here. I put a ticket into Chase and they are investigating. First time it has ever happened.

Has anyone not ever received their shop Disney Chase offer? Or took really long time? It has been
over 2 weeks here. I put a ticket into Chase and they are investigating. First time it has ever happened.
I had one for a different store where I added the offer and used it the same day, but Chase denied it because it was a weekend and the dates went screwy in their system.

Testing... Do you know?

Speaking of Retailmenot, how many transactions are you allowed at a specific retailer (Best Buy) per month?

Correct! You won a Disney egift card. No kidding! :thumbsup2
20 total per month, 7 total per retailer.

A little slow, however you posted the DGC deal along with additional useful information and you ROCK! You're getting a $25 Disney eGift card too.

Thank you both for posting, I'll send you a PM!

I asked because I wanted everyone on the same page, especially those who are buying DGC at BB and stacking with RMN. If you used RMN twice today, you can only use the offer five more times and the BB DGC offer doesn't expire until 1/29/23 (maybe), so you may want to create another RMN account or use another CB site.

Cool!

Yikes!

T-Mobile Data Breach: 37 Million Customers Impacted
T-Mobile has confirmed that it has suffered a data breach and 37 million customers have been impacted. The following information was accessed between November 25, 2022 and January 5, 2023:
  • name
  • billing address
  • email, phone number
  • date of birth
  • account numbers
  • Information such as the number of lines on the account and service plan features
The following information was not accessed:
  • passwords
  • payment card information
  • social security numbers
  • government ID numbers or other financial account information were compromised
T-Mobile does their best to minimize this breach by saying the information accessed was widely available marketing databases or directories, but this isn’t the first time T-Mobile systems have been accessed by breaches.
Doctor of Credit

I gotta fly, we're expecting snow storms on Wednesday and Friday.
I'll be back later tonight, hopefully I'll hear back from our lucky winners.

For the BB Disney GC offer - any business peeps able to load 3 DGC to their cart & checkout or are you having to do each purchase seperately?
I converted my BB account to a business account after the previous Disney GC offer ended last month. I confirmed it's a business account because it gave me the option to tie a purchase order # during checkout.

However, I was still limited after 2 Disney GC orders. When I attempted a third order it gave me the quantity limit message. I forget -- are we supposed to place 3 GC's per order? I'll try that tomorrow.

A little slow, however you posted the DGC deal along with additional useful information and you ROCK! You're getting a $25 Disney eGift card too.

Thank you both for posting, I'll send you a PM!

I asked because I wanted everyone on the same page, especially those who are buying DGC at BB and stacking with RMN. If you used RMN twice today, you can only use the offer five more times and the BB DGC offer doesn't expire until 1/29/23 (maybe), so you may want to create another RMN account or use another CB site.

Cool!
Oh, wow! Thank you!

And yeah, I'm doing 2 per day, but I'm only able to buy today and tomorrow, since I'm off to Disney on Wednesday and I won't be back until 1/30. Awesome deal though for last minute giftcards before my trip.

@AmyMac1109

I've tried twice to send you a PM, please contact me and I'll get your GC to you.
Weird. I'll send you one.

For the BB Disney GC offer - any business peeps able to load 3 DGC to their cart & checkout or are you having to do each purchase seperately?
Yes, did 3 in one purchase. $135 for $150 in gc, maybe RMN will track and I'll get some more off.
I converted my BB account to a business account after the previous Disney GC offer ended last month. I confirmed it's a business account because it gave me the option to tie a purchase order # during checkout.

However, I was still limited after 2 Disney GC orders. When I attempted a third order it gave me the quantity limit message. I forget -- are we supposed to place 3 GC's per order? I'll try that tomorrow.
I put 3 in my cart and bought them all at once.

For those who want a refresher on transitioning your account to a biz account...
-log in and try to add two dgc to your cart, you'll get an error message up top with a link to make a business account
-chose to turn your personal account into a biz account or create a new business account
-I chose to turn my personal into a biz, if you build a separate biz account maybe you can buy dgc on both but I didn't want to deal with the hassle of two bb accounts
-answered basic biz q's- name of biz (my name), number of employees (1, me), select which industry from a drop down menu (retail was my selection)
Bam! You have a business account with Best Buy, congrats!

Remember, anyone can have a "business" ;)

Hmmm. I purchased 1/13, credit showed up 1/18. Two different cards.

Best Buy deal is back!!

You mean this one?
Heads up- Best Buy has $50 eDGCs for $45 again. From the App, I couldn't tell if this is today only or if it's the whole week like last time. I'll see if I can tell after I get to work.
And it looks like RMN is 7% back at Best Buy right now. Last time, only about 1/2 of my gift card purchases tracked. So, very YMMV.

Thanks for posting! Just adding...

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Best Buy Online:
View attachment 734373

Stack with:

Best Buy Chase Offers:
Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
Expires 2/09/23. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor YMMV
  • Currently there are no offers from Ibotta but that could change.
  • What about shopkick?

You mean this one?
Better late than never, just checked the board today 😂. No Best Buy deals for me on any Chase cards though … and only one purchase per account for me and hubs, the second gift card for both of us, even with a different payment method for each GC, was cancelled.

Better late than never, just checked the board today 😂. No Best Buy deals for me on any Chase cards though … and only one purchase per account for me and hubs, the second gift card for both of us, even with a different payment method for each GC, was cancelled.
:laughing: Yep! Glad you saw it!

Yes, I do have to ask:

Are these separate accounts with different emails?

Did you try incognito?

Yes, did 3 in one purchase. $135 for $150 in gc, maybe RMN will track and I'll get some more off.

I put 3 in my cart and bought them all at once.

For those who want a refresher on transitioning your account to a biz account...
-log in and try to add two dgc to your cart, you'll get an error message up top with a link to make a business account
-chose to turn your personal account into a biz account or create a new business account
-I chose to turn my personal into a biz, if you build a separate biz account maybe you can buy dgc on both but I didn't want to deal with the hassle of two bb accounts
-answered basic biz q's- name of biz (my name), number of employees (1, me), select which industry from a drop down menu (retail was my selection)
Bam! You have a business account with Best Buy, congrats!

Remember, anyone can have a "business" ;)

True -
anyone can have a "business"
though anyone can have both a personal & business acct. ;) :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter