Publix:
CardCash: Save 5% Extra On Restaurant Gift Cards With Promo Code MOMSBEST
Maximum $3,000 per customer. Direct link to offer
Click through from a shopping portal to earn cashback on the purchase(s) too – here are the current rates.​
Expires 5/08/22. GCG

Panera Bread: Buy $50 Panera Bread gift cards & get $10 bonus cards free.
Bonus cards valid June 1-30, 2022.
Expires 5/31/22. GCG

Panera: $3 Off With Promo Code MEALDEAL22
In Comments: 25SPRING22 is the 25% off code and can be used on almost anything but caps at $5 off $20. This and the three or four other flavors of $3 off codes are all good thru 6/30/22. DOC

Panera: Free Unlimited 3 Months Of Drinks With MyPanera+
Must Claim Offer Now: Direct Link
1651775634251.png
They have a new Unlimited Sip Club promo which offers free drinks through July 4th (in practice it seems to continue for 3 month) DOC

Chase Removes Safe-Deposit-Box Benefit For Premier & Sapphire Customers
Chase sent out notice in their recent statements that they are discontinuing the free or discounted safe deposit box benefit for Premier and Sapphire checking customers.
They’ve already stopped renting out safe deposit boxes since end of 2021, and now they are removing the discounts that some existing customers have on the boxes for when their box renews. DOC

1651775922116.png If you're looking for Restaurant Gift Cards you can find them on Discount District filed under:

Restaurant Gift Card/Promo Card Deals: Complete List by GC Galore
Restaurants are not typically posted individually on the thread.​
Stephen Pepper from GC Galore keeps this main post up to date.​

UPS AmEx Offers: Spend $45 & Get $15 Statement Credit
Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $45).​
Excludes The UPS Store®, UPS Access Point®, UPS Access Point Locker, UPS Drop Box® locations, and Retail Chains.​
Expires 8/04/22. DOC

I just purchased a variable DGC at Kroger brick & mortar, some had the first four numbers exposed and others all the numbers covered, is this a new security feature?
Neither looked like they were tampered with.

Ugh. I have two virtual visa cards purchased from Sam's Club in January that were drained with fraudulent transactions a few days after purchase. I've just been sitting on them and went to use them. I'm going to call, of course, but given how long it's been I'm afraid I might be out of luck.

Lesson learned though - I have a bunch of V/MC physical and virtual GCs sitting around. I've never been in too much of a hurry to use them - but I need to start liquidating in a more timely manner and checking balances intermittently so if something happens - I'm not finding out about it 4 months later.

Edit - Checking all of them - it's three cards - so far. Grumble grumble grumble.

Harris Teeter:
1651799302334.png
Harris Teeter:
  • Earn 2x Fuel Points on Health & Beauty Care Items with card
    • Expires 5/10/22.
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Gap, Barnes & Noble, Victoria Secret and prepaid Visa.
    • Link to Ad
    • Expires 5/17/22.
Sorry folks, I cannot post links to digital coupons. :(

Last edited:
Ugh. I have two virtual visa cards purchased from Sam's Club in January that were drained with fraudulent transactions a few days after purchase. I've just been sitting on them and went to use them. I'm going to call, of course, but given how long it's been I'm afraid I might be out of luck.

Lesson learned though - I have a bunch of V/MC physical and virtual GCs sitting around. I've never been in too much of a hurry to use them - but I need to start liquidating in a more timely manner and checking balances intermittently so if something happens - I'm not finding out about it 4 months later.

Edit - Checking all of them - it's three cards - so far. Grumble grumble grumble.

Did you keep the cards or the email with the link to the cards in your email? As soon as you get a virtual card, you want to print them out and then delete the email and any reference to it from your email. Sometimes you have to then delete it from the deleted box and with hotmail you even have to delete it a 3rd time to fully delete it. That is the #1 way that these thieves get a hold of your cards. The only other way they could have gotten the number is if they somehow hacked into Sam's system which seems less likely. (Besides for printing them, I also keep the card number in a password protected word document which I keep on a flash drive).

I was able to successfully purchase a $100 Amazon gift card at Gamestop today with a Happy Treats card. This is very YMMV, as the system requires you to show the back of the card to the clerk and they must input the last 4 digits of the card on the cash register. My clerk didn't seem to care, but it could be YMMV. If you plan on doing this, first check with your local Gamestop to see what gift cards they have - the one I was in today had Disney and Amazon (somehow the Amazon didn't make it in the picture because the clerk was watching what I was doing so I snapped a quick picture, but they had it) - below is a picture of what the Gamestop had.

IMG_0428.jpg

I did not see Disney or Amazon at my local JC Penny - below is a picture of what my JC Penny had - the gift cards were right near the online pickup counter.

View attachment 666672

I was able to successfully purchase a $100 Amazon gift card at Gamestop today with a Happy Treats card. This is very YMMV, as the system requires you to show the back of the card to the clerk and they must input the last 4 digits of the card on the cash register.

View attachment 667294

If anyone was wondering, the above have been added to Post #2 Discount District

Happy Gift Cards DP:
:ssst: Mum's the word!

Did you keep the cards or the email with the link to the cards in your email? As soon as you get a virtual card, you want to print them out and then delete the email and any reference to it from your email. Sometimes you have to then delete it from the deleted box and with hotmail you even have to delete it a 3rd time to fully delete it. That is the #1 way that these thieves get a hold of your cards. The only other way they could have gotten the number is if they somehow hacked into Sam's system which seems less likely. (Besides for printing them, I also keep the card number in a password protected word document which I keep on a flash drive).

I appreciate the advice - I did leave the emails in my archive - certainly a strong possibility that's how they got them. It's weird because I bought 6 of the virtual visa GCs from Sam's in January. The first three ended up compromised - the other three are still fine. I'm trying to be grateful that I'm only out (at worst) $600 and not $1,200. I go through SO MANY giftcards - it's a little shocking that I've never had a real issue until now.

I changed my email password and enabled two factor authentication to make it things more secure, but clearly I need to be more vigilant overall going forward.

Last edited:
I changed my email password and enabled two factor authentication to make it things more secure, but clearly I need to be more vigilant overall going forward.

Yeah everyone ought to change out passwords every now and then.... and for sure use 2FA when it's an option. The old days I had one password to rule them all, but that makes it so easy for hackers. These days I let a Password Manager rule each site/account unique password.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter