I feel stupid and I'm really not, but is there something special I need to do to my Venmo app to get it to work for a CVS purchase? I have a $10 off $20 that I've attempted to use twice now and it won't go through. The first time I was using self check so just used my CC that also had an offer on it for CVS. Tonight I had the cashier scan my Venmo code and it failed. I have my bank set as funding. When I pull up the QR/barcode to scan in store it has my bank at the bottom as funding.

So now I have a $25 charge on my Venmo acct from CVS and a receipt for $0 with no DGC and fingers crossed that they refund it or it doesn't actually pull from my bank.

I've also attempted to use Paypal QR to pay in store at CVS and it failed.

My CashApp Sam's boost is 10% today and I can get that one to work lol

So it is likely not an issue for you but with the self check out and clerk at CVS. I had similar difficulties when trying it. I believe the clerk must enter the amount to be paid via Venmo prior to scanning. They have to do this at Giant Eagle as well or it does not work. In addition, they may have a QR payment prompt which is also like Giant Eagle.

So it is likely not an issue for you but with the self check out and clerk at CVS. I had similar difficulties when trying it. I believe the clerk must enter the amount to be paid via Venmo prior to scanning. They have to do this at Giant Eagle as well or it does not work. In addition, they may have a QR payment prompt which is also like Giant Eagle.
She said she had a Venmo button, acted like she knew what she was doing. I don't see the charge pending at the bank yet, but it's still showing in my app and the promo is gone now.

Has anyone successfully received their RMN cb from the Nov BJ's and Sam's Club DGC deals? It's beyond the 45 days but neither one of mine is showing any movement (and I don't want to rock the boat).

Has anyone successfully received their RMN cb from the Nov BJ's and Sam's Club DGC deals? It's beyond the 45 days but neither one of mine is showing any movement (and I don't want to rock the boat).

I've received payout on RMN for the Nov BJs DGC deal. When do yours say that they are expected to payout? Should be soon, right? Some of mine have paid out others are still pending, but should soon (bought on different days)

I've received payout on RMN for the Nov BJs DGC deal. When do yours say that they are expected to payout? Should be soon, right? Some of mine have paid out others are still pending, but should soon (bought on different days)
My BJ's and Sam's Club both only indicate the activation and the waiting for notification from the merchant.
BJs.PNG

Oh, we thought we would get the 1% cash back for the MC as well, dang. Did get $200 gift cards at $191.98 though so still worth the effort.
Yes any savings you can obtain is great but i agree it is absolutely no effort if you are already at Sam's!! :)

Hello all! i joined to post this. I am a frequenter of the budget board, but first time posting!

Not sure if y'all have cashapp, but there's a 10% cashback boost per day going on for Sam's Cub for online purchases. You can use it once per 24 hours for 17 days that the promotion is happening.
Basically I bought 4 $50 gift cards for $191.94 - $19.19 cashapp boost for a total of $172.75. On top of that, you can stack your favorite cashback site that works. I always use befrugal because that is what i've always been using for sam's cashback, and it works for me. The cashback rate for that right now is 2%, so I'm saving an extra $3.84 for a grand total of $168.91 for $200 value (15.55% off). If anyone knows how to sweeten this deal more, I'd love to hear it.

SAM'S CLUB

Cash App: Get 10% Off Each Sam’s Club Online Purchase
Use once every 24 hours.​
Minimum purchase of $1.50. / Maximum discount of $20.​
Expires 1/31/22. GC Galore

Disney Gift Cards

PetSmart $100 (4 x $25) for $79.98

Up to 25% Savings Gift Cards: Direct link
Southwest Airlines $500 for $449.99
Hawaiian Airlines $500 for $440.00
Starbucks $50 for $45
Panera $100 for $85
And More. Various Limits.​

Virtual Visa $200 for $206.48

Also see Cashback Monitor

Hello all! i joined to post this. I am a frequenter of the budget board, but first time posting!
Hi and :welcome: We must have been posting about this deal at the same time! My suggestion would be to look through Cashback Monitor.
Ibotta is 3% , Capital One is 10% (Review & How to)

Just saying,
If I were still a Sam's member, I would buy the Virtual Visa's, then use them to purchase Disney and PetSmart (only because I have two large dogs). Sam's accepts VV's and you might be able to earn cb on your purchases.

Last edited:
Several places to use VV's

Virtual Visa's DP:
Current offers:
Harris Teeter Online: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 1/25/22. GC Galore

Kroger Online: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 1/25/22. GC Galore
::yes::

Hyatt Chase Offer: Get 10-15% Back On $100-$250 Of Spend (Targeted; YMMV)
  • Get 10% back when spending $100 or more at any Hyatt hotel with a targeted Chase Offer
  • Expires February 14, 2022
  • Limit $25 back
  • Offer valid one time only
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Offer not valid on third-party travel services
  • If you have a Hyatt hotel that sells gift cards, you should be able to trigger the statement credit by buying a gift card from the front desk. Make sure you’ll be getting a physical Hyatt gift card though – payments for their eGift cards are processed by Buyatab, so eGift cards won’t trigger the statement credit

TopCashback: New Slide Users Earn 17% Cashback, Existing Users Earn 6%

• TopCashback is offering the following rates for purchases in the Slide app:
    • New users – 17%
    • Existing users – 6%
  • Link to Slide
  • Expiry date unknown

Walmart+: $15 Off $50+ (YMMV)

• Walmart+ members can get $15 off $50+ with promo code SHIP15 or NEWYEAR45 or SHIP45
  • Expires 1/31/22
  • Valid on next three orders

Amazon: Make Purchase With Amazon Pay & Get $5 Amazon Giftcard (YMMV)

• Offer applies to purchases made using Amazon Pay only
  • The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5 to be used toward the purchase of eligible goods and services provided by Amazon.com Services, Inc. and its affiliates on www.amazon.com or certain of its affiliated properties
  • Your Gift Card will arrive in an email within 14 days of the payment being processed
  • According to Doctor of Credit, you may need to receive an email to be eligible; here is the link to view the offer anyway

Sam's GC deals: Up to 25% off
Link

• There is a CashApp boost for 10% off online purchases at Sam's; see this post from our fearless leader
  • Digital delivery
    • Southwest Airlines $500 for $449.99
    • Hawaiian Airlines $500 for $440
    • Panera $100 for $85
    • Hard Rock Cafe $100 for $79.98
  • Physical GCs
    • PetSmart $100 (4 x $25) for $79.98
    • Golden Corral $50 (2 x $25) for $37.50
    • Ruby Tuesday $75 (5 x $15) for $56.25
    • Fogo de Chāo $100 (2 x $50) for $79.98
    • Texas de Brazil $100 (2 x $50) for $75

Rakuten: up to 3x cashback in store
Link to offers

• Link your CC
    • They do not currently allow Discover
  • Pay with your linked CC
  • Relink the store offers after you shop; linked offers are valid for one purchase only
  • You'll get an email confirmation of CB after a few hours/days, depending on the store
  • Stores
    • New Balance Factory 12%
    • Nautica 12%
    • Carhartt 9%
    • Samsonite 7.5%
    • Macy's 6%
    • Crocs 4%
    • Vera Bradley and Vera Bradley Outlet 3%

Rakuten: up to 3x cashback online
Link to promotion

• Remember to click through via Rakuten, or use the browser extension
  • Stores
    • FitFlop 10.5%
    • Crocs 9%
    • Walgreens 9%
    • Samsonite 7.5%
    • Bed, Bath, Beyond 6%
    • Nike 6%
    • Vera Bradley and Vera Bradley Online Outlet 6%
    • ShopDisney 5%

Ibotta: up to 10% cashback at CVS
  • Navigate to CVS from the Ibotta app, or use the browser extension
  • Offer not valid on GCs (YMMV???)
  • Expires 1/16/2022 at 2.59am
  • Offers
    • 10% cb on CVS branded goods
    • 4% cb on cold/flu treatment
    • 4% cb on first aid
    • 3% cb on cosmetics
    • 3% cb on allergy products
    • 2% cb on vitamins
    • 1% cb on everything else

Shopkick 'Scanuary': scan bonus
  • During the month of January:
    • 25 scans = 150 bonus kicks
    • 50 scans = 250 bonus kicks
    • 75 scans = 350 bonus kicks
    • 100 scans = 450 bonus kicks
  • Bonuses will be added to your account on 02/05/2022

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter