How is the PayPal deal added. I see the banner but it just says to go in store and Use PayPal to checkout. $10 off $20? I do not see a button to add the deal to my wallet. Does that mean I am ineligible?

Also how do you make money on the $10 off $20?
I don't see a button to add it either but maybe it's because I've paid with a PayPal QR code in the past and this is for first-time users?

As to how you can make money off of this, you would have to purchase $20 or more in merchandise that offer ExtraCare Bucks in the amount of $10+ total. Then use those ECBs to purchase more items that give ECBs on a future visit. There are blogs that analyze the sales and current coupons and then provide scenarios for "rolling" your ECBs from one week to the next.

You can also use a CC that offers a bonus for using PayPal. Discover is 5% cash back until the end of this month if you activate it on your card. That won't make you money on the transaction but it's an additional $1.

I had a similar experience. I used the CVS Venmo offer and had no problems. Went to a different CVS to use the PayPal and used the self checkout. Got to the payment screen, selected the PayPal option, scanned the code and it stayed on the "system processing" for a long time. An employee came over and asked if I was having trouble and as I started explaining, my PayPal acct screen changed to "thanks..." and showed my $3.21 charge (total was $23.21). But the register screen never changed. I showed the lady I was charged and they received their money, but she went in the office and checked her main acct info and said the transaction was not there. I stood there patiently while she kept pressing buttons on the register screen, and after huffing for a few minutes she finally just cancelled the transaction and said "just go and take your stuff I guess." She was not happy and I don't blame her, but I was not walking out without my stuff since it wasn't my mistake and I was clearly charged.

ETA: I just checked my PP acct and I also got the $10 PayPal first time use credit. So I ended up making $9 on the PP transaction.

I also got the extra $10 from PayPal (first time I’ve used it). So I made $5 on my $25 gift card!

I left the store without my other $25 card. I did scratch off the back to check the balance while the register was “processing” and it said unable to get balance (which probably meant it wasn’t activated). Our CVS was a mess. The self checkout was blinking with errors and the girl said they were having trouble with the regular registers as well.
so worst case scenario is I’m charged the $5 for the second card but because I made $5 on the first card, I’m not out any money. If that happens I will try to get that charge reversed but with no receipt it may be difficult….

Note: These offers have not been added to the Main pages.

Target Redcard: Spend $50+, Get $25 Gift Card YMMV
  • Fair Warning: Doctor of Credit
    • The direct link wasn’t on the target website, but some other weird website. Do not enter your card information anywhere other than the official website. It does look like a regular target.com link does redirect to this site, so it should be fine.
  • This promotion is non-transferrable.
  • Expires 10/17/2021.
Edit to Add: I also contacted Target about above offer and she didn't know anything about it. Instead she offered me $10 off my total online purchase and gave me a code to use. The "direct link" for the offer has been removed.

If you don’t have a Target Redcard, you should wait until September 12 to apply so you also get a coupon for $50 off $50 to use online and in-store.

Walgreens AARP Offer: Get a free AARP membership when you spend $15 or more on qualifying Walgreens branded health & wellness, beauty or personal care products.

A 1-year extension will be given to existing AARP members who qualify for the promotion.
  • Offer valid in-store only.
  • Offer available to those 45+.
  • Must be a myWalgreens member to receive offer.
  • Limit one, 1-year membership per household.
  • Qualifying products include acne, allergy, antacids, cold relief, cough relief, dental, diet aids and supplements, eye care, ear care, feminine hygiene, first aid, elastic wraps and braces, foot care, hair care (medicated only), hand sanitizers, healthcare appliances, humidifiers, incontinence, laxatives, ointments, pain relief, pediatric medications, sanitary, sleep aids, smoking cessation, sun care, vaporizers, vitamins and supplements, nails, skin care, hair care, fragrances, beauty accessories and bath products.
  • Expires 9/30/21. Danny Deal Guru
This is a great offer, it opens 45+ to several benefits including gift card opportunities we see posted by GC Galore. You might notice I don't post those offers and it's due to the availability or lack thereof.
Offers are available to the first 100 AARP Rewards members (50 U.S. (D.C.)) each week day (Monday through Friday) while supplies last.

Last edited:
Be honest, did you really look? :rotfl2:

Yes my friend, it's posted on Discount District under Virtual Visa's DP's and get this mindblower, I also added the information on Universal Orlando Gift Cards & Landry's Select Club Offer under... wait for it.... Universal's Accepted Methods of Payment. pixiedust:

You are good to go with your purchase! :woohoo:
😂😂😂 Lol I remember reading that but I thought you’d had to call in to do it.
Also admittedly I never remember that every thing is added into the 1st post🤦‍♀️😂

Added Offers ~ 9/12/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Cub: Earn 2x Fuel Points On Disney Gift cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Excludes: Cub, Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Expires 9/21/21. GC Galore

Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 10/2/21. GC Galore
Discount District
Cub: Earn 2x Fuel Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes: Cub, Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Expires 9/21/21. GC Galore

Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Gift Cards
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Amazon, Gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All Access, Spotify, HBO NOW, Hulu, Steam, Phone cards, Prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard and American Express​
Expires 10/2/21. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Hotels.com Gift Card Amex Offer: Spend $50 & Get $10 Back
Expires 11/30/21. GC Galore

DoorDash Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back On DoorDash ($5 Maximum)
Expires 9/30/21. Doctor of Credit

BPme Citi Offer: Spend $20 & Get $10 Back Targeted
Expires 10/31/21. Doctor of Credit

MISC.
Raise: Spend $100 On Travel Gift Cards & Get $10 Raise Cash With Promo Code TRAVEL100
Includes: Southwest, Delta, American Airlines, Hyatt, Hotels.com, Airbnb, Uber, Fairmont, Jiffy Lube, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean and Carnival.​
Raise Cash will be deposited into your Raise account on September 13, 2021 & will expire September 16, 2021
Expires today, 9/12/21. GCG

Yesterday September 11, 2021 was the 20th anniversary of 911, did you remember?
I wanted to post something about it but we were fixated on watching National Geographic's 911: One Day in America and later discussing this horrific event with our son. It was hard being brave, it was hard not to cry and it was hard to admit to our son that this can still happen.

What my husband and I, didn't know was about the maritime evacuations to Ellis Island and those who felt duty bound to help in anyway they could, did you know about this part of 911?

Strangers helping strangers. Duty bound. We were united without social or political motivations and yet here we stand twenty years later, a country divided. Flanked by multiple Karen videos and a loss of moral bearings. What will happen to us when this happens again, will we be brave, will we work together, will we stand united or will we continue our current course of voyeuristic bystanders who would rather record the moment on their phones virus becoming actively involved. That's my worst nightmare but in the brightness of day, I still believe in the American spirit. When travesty befalls us, we will always find our human spirit and ban together.

Has anyone had any experience with the Go Shop gift cards (pictured below). It seems to be the same as happy cards except distributed by InComm instead of Blackhawk Network . Has anyone been able to use them to buy 3rd party gift cards at Lowe's or Bed, bath, and Beyond?

IMG_0281.jpg

Has anyone had any experience with the Go Shop gift cards (pictured below). It seems to be the same as happy cards except distributed by InComm instead of Blackhawk Network . Has anyone been able to use them to buy 3rd party gift cards at Lowe's or Bed, bath, and Beyond?

Thanks for posting! I've never heard of Go Brand gc's. I hope you're able to use it at BBB or Lowe's.

Just adding,
Here's Go Brand official Link
Go Celebrate: Bed Bath & Beyond, TheCheesecake Factory, Del Frisco’s Grille, Pappadeaux, Saks Off Fifth and Spa & Wellness
Go Eat: The Cheesecake Factory, Cracker Barrel, Panera Bread or Red Lobster.
Go Shop: Aerie, American Eagle, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe’s, Macy’s and Ulta Beauty
Go Have Fun: Cold Stone, Dave & Busters, GameStop, iFly, Spa & Wellness and TopGolf
Go Enjoy: Bonefish Grill, Carrabba’s, Cold Stone Creamery, Outback Steakhouse and Regal Cinemas.

List/link of all retailers: Walmart, Walmart.com, Albertson’s, RiteAid, Family Dollar, H-E-B, SaveMart, 7-Eleven, Dollar General, Kwik Trip, Cumberland and TA
Walmart.com currently offers: Go Eat and Go Enjoy $25 & $50​

Last edited:
Added Offer ~ 9/13/21

Puma Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $15 Back
Expires 10/15/21. GC Galore

ShopRite Amex Offer:
  • Get 20% Back On Up To $100 of Spend Targeted
  • Get 10% back on up to $150 of Spend UPDATE
    • Offer valid in-store and online.
    • Expires 9/30/21. GCG
Ruby Tuesday Amex Offer: Spend $40 & Get $10 Back
Expires 11/13/21. GC Galore

Subway Amex Offer: Spend $15 & Get $5 Back
Expire 10/21/21. GC Galore

Bath & Body Works Chase Offer: Get $10 Back On Up To $70 Spend
Expire 10/26/21. GC Galore

Safeway for U rewards change in a positive way. Miles Per Day

Additional Offers ~ 9/13/21

Advance Auto Parts Amex Offer: Spend $50, Get $10 back
Expires 12/05/21.
Spirit Halloween Amex Offer: Spend $50, Get $10 back
In-store & online. Expires 10/31/21.
Spirit Halloween Online Free shipping on Orders Over $30 code SHIP30
Rakuten 2% cb. Free shipping on Orders Over $30 code THRTY1
Note, if you use a coupon code NOT listed on Rakuten, you will not get cash back on your purchase.​
Dealigg Extra 20% Off Select Items Coupon Code HALFWAY
Pet Supplies Plus Chase Offer: Get 15% back until a $7.50 back maximum is reached.
Expires 10/20/21.
Nice sales going on Direct link
I'm not finding any cash back opportunities.​

When my son was in school, I literally did have an alarm on my phone for picking him up. 😁 I was terrified I'd lose track of time and be really late.
Got him! I swear I need to set up an alarm! It's so easy to loose track of time.
I have an alarm set to take my kid to school & then another alarm for pickup, so don't feel alone at all! (Better safe than sorry I always figured)

DS started after school Drama which means no alarms, just drop everything and pick him up when he calls. Yesterday they only handed out forms and the play. There is no set schedule, who will rehearse or who won't nor a time frame. With new Covid procedures, if you're not needed, you must go home. I know auditions are being done today and possibly tomorrow but there was no end time. All I know as of today, I won't be "late". :laughing:

Yesterday September 11, 2021 was the 20th anniversary of 911, did you remember?
View attachment 604209
I wanted to post something about it but we were fixated on watching National Geographic's 911: One Day in America and later discussing this horrific event with our son. It was hard being brave, it was hard not to cry and it was hard to admit to our son that this can still happen.

What my husband and I, didn't know was about the maritime evacuations to Ellis Island and those who felt duty bound to help in anyway they could, did you know about this part of 911?
View attachment 604223

Strangers helping strangers. Duty bound. We were united without social or political motivations and yet here we stand twenty years later, a country divided. Flanked by multiple Karen videos and a loss of moral bearings. What will happen to us when this happens again, will we be brave, will we work together, will we stand united or will we continue our current course of voyeuristic bystanders who would rather record the moment on their phones virus becoming actively involved. That's my worst nightmare but in the brightness of day, I still believe in the American spirit. When travesty befalls us, we will always find our human spirit and ban together.
Im late to this here. But we also spent some time watching this over the weekend. My kids are only 7 &10 so they've kind of heard of this in school and on tv, but prior to this year we'd never really talked about it with them a lot just because it seemed too heavy for their age, ya know? But Saturday 10 asked why everyone was talking about it and why was it such a big deal, so it seemed like the perfect time to get into it. Esp with other recent events. They watched the 102 min that changed the world, or at least most of it. And we looked at some #neverforget facebook posts. Talking about the people who went to bed the night before not knowing it would be their last. And the firefighters who refused to leave the building when ordered, knowing they were going to die. The people on flight 93 who made the choice to take on the terrorists and saved others. The voice mails to loved ones from those trapped inside the buildings or on the planes. They watched as people jumped out of the building rather than burn. I questioned letting them watch that. But they handled it far better than I thought they would. We talked about how amazing the country was on 9/12 and how much I miss the America that we were that day and the months after, when people cared about others regardless of color or politics or religion. We also talked about how horrible many Muslims and others of Middle Eastern descent were treated by some and how wrong that was. I cried a lot, which was weird for me bc I'm not a crier unless I'm mad lol. But I think explaining it to them and watching them see it for the first time, and really thinking about it as a mom, instead of the 21 year old I was when it happened really got me.

I have an alarm set to take my kid to school & then another alarm for pickup, so don't feel alone at all! (Better safe than sorry I always figured)
DS started after school Drama which means no alarms, just drop everything and pick him up when he calls. Yesterday they only handed out forms and the play. There is no set schedule, who will rehearse or who won't nor a time frame. With new Covid procedures, if you're not needed, you must go home. I know auditions are being done today and possibly tomorrow but there was no end time. All I know as of today, I won't be "late". :laughing:
Stuff like this triggers my anxiety lol. If I had to take/pickup my kids to/from school I swear I'd never be on time. Ever. We'd be late every morning bc I swear 10 moves at the speed of turtle in the morning and no matter what time I wake him up we always are rushing out the door. 7 is up and dressed and waiting on the couch for me at 610 every morning when I get up lol. He looks at the school menu and makes his own lunch if he decides he doesn't want school lunch and is ready to go and on his tablet by 7. 10 I'm dragging out of bed at 620-630, arguing about brushing teeth, he takes eleventy billion minutes to eat 4 mini doughnuts and take his meds. Then somehow has his shirt on backwards or NEEDS a hoodie even tho its still 100 degrees out, then when I'm ready to walk out the door at 710 he still doesn't have socks or shoes on, and I have to make his lunch, otherwise thats another 5-7 business days it will take us to get out the door. I decreed this am that from now on every min I was late to work because he needed to make faces at the dog instead of brushing his teeth, he would be that many min late to football practice that day. And he could explain to the coaches why he was late, and he could run the laps for being late. Lets see how that will back fire on me tomorrow lol.

And lets not talk about how I forget my own dr appts and such until 10 mn after the appt started so I'd never remember to pick them up on time

At this point I think we'll be doing take out tonight, I have no clue when to start dinner. We're so into eating organic blah, blah, blah, health benefits and home style cooking. I'm blanching & freezing fresh vegetables right now.
For some, dinner is super easy when using the Instant Pot but I'm just not a fan due to the silicone grommet gasket and the aftertaste it leaves. Every. Time. :scared: The last time I made chicken stew, you could smell this weird odor and when we ate, we took one spoonful and trashed it.
I'll stick to my cast iron and SS pots!

Oh, and I've been summoned! :drive:

Edit: It's not a grommet, it's a silicone gasket! Brain fart! :o

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter