**UPDATED 2005 INFO** Mickey's NOT So Scary Halloween Party Central 2005 ***

We have our tickets for the 23rd and so far it doesn't look like it's going to be a crowded night. At least through the Dis boards... I don't think there are 10 people yet from here who are going that night. This will be our first MNSSHP. I hope it won't be our last.

Ducky4Disney said:
I just called and ordered my MNSSHP tickets for 10/20 with an AP discount and I specifically asked if they will be mailed out, and the CM said yes. There seems to be some CM confusion. I think will call for AP discount makes the most sense. Has any AP holders received their tickets in the mail?

I received ours a couple days ago!!! :banana:

We got the AP rate and we only have the voucher as we had just purchased our AP about a month or so before. I guess if they have you in their system as having purchased one they will mail them to you, maybe if one is getting ready to expire, they won't. Who knows!!!! But I definately got ours!!

We got our MNSSHP tickets in the mail yesterday. Peeld them off the confirmation sheet only to find they sent us tickets for 10/2 and not 10/6. I had to call ticketing this AM and I need to mail them back the tickets with a note explaining what happened so they can reissue new tickets. Does this sound like standard procedure if anyone has had this happen to them? I was thinking they would invalidate the tickets we have and simply send us new tickets, but alas no!

Check your ticket dates!

:flower:

ExPirateShopGirl said:
We got our MNSSHP tickets in the mail yesterday. Peeld them off the confirmation sheet only to find they sent us tickets for 10/2 and not 10/6. I had to call ticketing this AM and I need to mail them back the tickets with a note explaining what happened so they can reissue new tickets. Does this sound like standard procedure if anyone has had this happen to them? I was thinking they would invalidate the tickets we have and simply send us new tickets, but alas no!

Check your ticket dates!

I remember this happend last year to some people here on the Dis and that is what people were told to do last year. Good remeinder about checking tickets. Everyone make sure to check your tickets and make sure you got the correct date(s) :)

I remember the ticket mix ups from last year too.I was pretty sure that's what they were told but not completely positive. I'm glad someone else (scoutsmom99) remembered it that way too! :)

I am so excited!!! My tickets arrived yesterday in the mail for 9/30 MNSSHP. I got two blue Mickey tickets and one red Minnie Mouse. This really makes me look forward to the trip even more !!!

Jen

Yes I had wrong dates 2 years ago and had to mail them back and they mailed me a new set with the correct dates on them. I would do it ASAP because it does take time to get them down there and get them back.

Whooooo Hoooooo!!!! Our tickets just got here and I am ready to go NOW!!!!!!! Cant wait, Cant wait, Cant wait!!!!!!!!!! We have about 13 people going so we got to choose from a few different character ones. Can anyone guess who I chose...... :rotfl:

Does anyone know how many tickets I can buy with my AP discount? We may have up to 18 people attending, we have three APs among us.

Thanks!

Hi everyone this will be our 3rd year doing the party and we have a blast. We are gong on the Tuesday before Halloween and it was a nice, not crow ded evening last year. We made our reservations last night and we were able to get a 6:05 LTT PS. I was hoping for 5:45 but they are selling out quickly. If you want to go on the 25th I would call soon and make your PS

See you all there

Judy

I was excited to see so many entries under this subject. My family is travelling to Disneyworld this October and have reservations for the party on October 16th - my nephew's birthday. I opted to have my tickets remain at the part so I do not lose them. Does anyone know how early you can get into the park if you aren't already there for the day? We have heard as early as 4:30 p.m. Does anyone have first hand knowledge from last year?

Thanks!
Keeper of Pixie Dust :lovestruc

I have a question...is the Wishes fireworks during MNSSHP basically the same except for the "guest" at the beginning or should we schedule another night at MK to see the regular Wishes?

Keebles said:
I have a question...is the Wishes fireworks during MNSSHP basically the same except for the "guest" at the beginning or should we schedule another night at MK to see the regular Wishes?

So far since Wishes has started, it has not been the fireworks of MNSSHP (but it has been for MVMCP). At MNSSHP, it is Fantasy in the Sky fireworks. My bet is it will be the same this year.

keeperoffairydust said:
Does anyone know how early you can get into the park if you aren't already there for the day? We have heard as early as 4:30 p.m. Does anyone have first hand knowledge from last year?

Last year you could get in as early as 4:00pm with the MNSSHP tickets.

Same thing happened to me. Received 10/7 tickets instead of 10/6. Was on hold forever with ticket research. When they finally picked up operator was rude and acted like it was my fault. I felt like telling him there would be a $3 charge for me to mail the tickets back ;) I mailed them back with the requested letter but have not received the new tickets yet.

So I am calling today - everyone here has me so excited... We are going to go to MNSSHP on the 21st - and celebrate my Dad's birthday at the same time. We plan to get white t-shirts and put our first names on each of them.. and then on the back of my dad's put - it is my birrthday today (I got the idea from somewhere here - sorry I don't remember who mentioend it - but i LOVE it so thanks!) --- and my DH said he would wear the Mickey ears if I get a baseball hat with them... Do they sell such a thing at the park?

I can't wait!!! Happy Halloween All!
LauraJean

pandamom said:
Same thing happened to me. Received 10/7 tickets instead of 10/6. Was on hold forever with ticket research. When they finally picked up operator was rude and acted like it was my fault. I felt like telling him there would be a $3 charge for me to mail the tickets back ;) I mailed them back with the requested letter but have not received the new tickets yet.

LOL I like your idea about the $3 fee! I was a little apprehensive about sending the tickets back by mail, but I did so yesterday, so we'll see what happens. When I finally got ahold of ticketing, they seemed to act as if it were my fault, as well. I kindly pointed out to them that the dining reservations were made correctly on the 6th and I was a bit shocked that such a simple ticket purchase could be so easily screwed up. :rotfl:

Do let me know when you get your replacements!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter