**UPDATED 2005 INFO** Mickey's NOT So Scary Halloween Party Central 2005 ***

CK 1 and 2 said:
I have a question--a have a friend who has ordered tickets for October 25 was told that they could not make their dinner reservations at LTT yet. Is this correct? Should I tell her to keep calling? Help!

Tell her to keep trying till she gets a CM who knows about it. It's under another 'special event' screen.

Good luck to your friend! These PS sell out early.

Is there something special about LLT. We have never ate there. I see alot of interest in make reservation. Do they do something special cause for the mnsshp?

rachellemharris said:
Is there something special about LLT. We have never ate there. I see alot of interest in make reservation. Do they do something special cause for the mnsshp?

Well, I believe the main attraction is that you can book it now if you are going to the party (and new this year you can book Tony's now too).

Then it might be that the characters and CMs are festive with Halloween eye masks and/or Halloween aprons; Pluto wears a pumpkin on his head.

Also, some prefer that it's pre-plated. CP which is open till 6:00p (and can be booked at 90 days) is a buffet; Tony's is a buffet and doens't have characters. The Castle has a menu (also can be booked at 90 days) and no characters.

I prefer CP myself for the food choices.

Thanks for the tips and info. This will be our 1st MNSSHP and we are excited!!

This will by our first MNSSHP with the whole family. Grandparents, little ones, and of course, us. Can't wait until Oct 6. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm going 10/20 = yeah! Does anyone know if they have special halloween items to sell that t-shirts, etc?

I've read some old reviews that say that some MNSSHP ticket holders have been let in early (4 pm.). If this is true, is it possible to have dinner at CP before the festivities begin? I have no interest in LTT or Tony's.

beattyfamily said:
CP which is open till 6:00p (and can be booked at 90 days) is a buffet; Tony's is a buffet and doens't have characters. The Castle has a menu (also can be booked at 90 days) and no characters.

I prefer CP myself for the food choices.

Can you or someone please clairify? Tony's CAN be booked NOW for MNSSHP?

And it's a buffett? Since when? It's always been a menu restaurant before, is it just buffett for the party?

Another question. Is MK decorated for Halloween for the party only, or is it decorated the whole month of October regardless if there is a party that day or not. I'm only asking because I was there durring December last year and while the X-Mas decorations were very nice, I missed seeing MK the way it usually is, and missed the normal park music, all they played were carols...

Chicago526 said:
Can you or someone please clairify? Tony's CAN be booked NOW for MNSSHP?

And it's a buffett? Since when? It's always been a menu restaurant before, is it just buffett for the party?

Another question. Is MK decorated for Halloween for the party only, or is it decorated the whole month of October regardless if there is a party that day or not. I'm only asking because I was there durring December last year and while the X-Mas decorations were very nice, I missed seeing MK the way it usually is, and missed the normal park music, all they played were carols...

Tony's was added this year for the first time along with LTT as a restaurant you can book NOW if you are attending the party.

All other restaurants can be booked at 90 days for PS up until 6:00p.

Yes, Tony's is a buffet for the parties. That is new.

MK is decorated for the parties only. That's another reason why I love going to the parties. It's amazing how they transform the park in a matter of just about an hour's time.

I got my tickets for Oct 6th :cool1: but dummy me didn't think about using my ap discount because the way I read it I thought you could only get a discount for same day ticket purchases not on advance purchases. :badpc:
Got my LTT reservations too for 5:15.
Now Oct.....hurry UP!!!!!!! :rolleyes1

There are special t-shirts and special pins...there is a different pin for each MNSSHP. Last year...our first year...they were selling a collection of all the pins, framed.

We loved the music to the parade and have been searching for it ever since...so if anyone knows how I can get it, I'd be eternally grateful!

Basically, it is a magical evening. It even poured on us last year but we didn't care. I can't wait to go back!

Thanks for starting this thread...you made Oct. seem closer!!!

I have a question about the Campfire at FW. Is there anything special going on for Halloween night? I heard there is a hayride offerred, too- is it special for Halloween?

We are NOT planning to do MNSSHP this trip :earseek: - the only two dates we could go would be Oct. 30th or 31st, and we really don't want to go when it is so crowded. We also decided that we'd rather spend the extra $$ on TL rather than MNSSHP.

Right now, I am gathering info on what besides the MK is fun to do on Halloween evening. We are going to do an early dinner at 'Ohana- we thought we'd either head over to FW, or head over to the Boardwalk- I heard there are some activities there for Halloween, too. Any details? We know about the DTD stuff- I worry it will be really crowded with locals.

Any advice about where to go for fun Halloween activities other than MNSSHP? Thanks for the help! :wave2:

Thanks for the wonderful info!!! I can't wait until our party on Sept 30! I have had a couple of people tell me they had so much fun that they got tickets for another night during their stay. Oh boy! :banana:

Does anyone know if there is a discount on MNSSHP tickets for FL residents? We ordered and received our tickets for 10/1 for two adults and one child, we paid $95.00 (approx.). this doesn't jibe with the regular prices, more like the AP discount prices, but I never said I had an AP ('cause I don't). She did, however, ask for my zip code, which is in FL.

Not that I'm complaining but I'm afraid there will be a problem with the tickets if we don't have an AP.

My family just ordered our passes to the Halloween party. This will be our FIRST time down there during halloween (my 2nd favorite holiday). We are getting so excited about going and we have decided to dress up as characters from Peter Pan for the party....... :hourglass

jeast said:
Does anyone know if there is a discount on MNSSHP tickets for FL residents? We ordered and received our tickets for 10/1 for two adults and one child, we paid $95.00 (approx.). this doesn't jibe with the regular prices, more like the AP discount prices, but I never said I had an AP ('cause I don't). She did, however, ask for my zip code, which is in FL.

Not that I'm complaining but I'm afraid there will be a problem with the tickets if we don't have an AP.

No Florida discount. They gave you the AP price.

yikes! does anyone know if they check ap stuff when they check the tickets. Should I call them? I don't want to have to pay the gate price when I get there.

I've never done this before, any advice on which date I should book tickets for MNSSHP? (2 adults, 2 boys). I WAS going to try for the 31st but am not sure now! :confused3

Many thanks

Kathleen

kcodd said:
I've never done this before, any advice on which date I should book tickets for MNSSHP? (2 adults, 2 boys). I WAS going to try for the 31st but am not sure now! :confused3

Many thanks

Kathleen

It's less busy on weeknights and towards the beginning of the month. Having said that, I've gone Halloween night twice now and although it's crowded, we had a blast. I love being at MK on Halloween night. We started the night in Adventureland and Frontierland and worked our way over to Toontown and never really encountered major crowds. We did the trick or treating and the lines went very fast for that. We did the first parade this time in Liberty Square and it wasn't bad at all.

Good luck deciding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter