Update- Trip for 4 now!!!Rookie OCDer plans her first trip!

I know how you feel. My DD3 finally pooped in the potty last night (she has been pee pee trained for about 4 months). I was so excited I took her to Target to buy a toy for her and I was bragging to the other mom's in the toy section. They totally understood why I was so excited. Only Mom's know:banana:

I love the Easter dress. Very cute!

We just did Sunshine Seasons while we were there...can't say I'm in any hurry to go back...very expensive for so so food

I have 2 words for you loyal readers- FREE DINING!!!!!!!

I just called and had it added to our reservation. I was prepared to have to move resorts, not have a preferred room, etc, but NOPE. I was able to keep everything the same! I'm so happy.

Ok- not Disney related at all, but I need a place to vent. I'm trying to lose the weight I've gained since getting married and having Reese. I've been working out everyday and really watching what I eat. I either do 20 mins on the Ellipitcal (trying to work up to 30) or 30 min on treadmill. I had lost 4 lbs total, but then the weekend came and I ate 1 piece of pizza and then the next day had half a sandiwch from Gorins- the result: 2 lb weight gain! WHY?!?! I'm short- 5'1 and weigh 133 lbs. It doesnt seem like a lot of weight until you factor in my height. I'm just so frustrated. I feel like I'm never going to be skinny again.

are you sure its not water weight? sometimes during that time of the month or when it is close to that time of the month you can gain 5+ lbs.

are you sure its not water weight? sometimes during that time of the month or when it is close to that time of the month you can gain 5+ lbs.

Nah, not water weight. I did just stop taking my BCP in preperation for trying for #2 after our trip. Could that be it?

It could be the BCP. I just came off, too in preparations for trying for # 2 (came off a month and a half ago) and I have been exercising, eating fairly well, but can't get anything off. It is so frustrating. I am 10 lbs more than when I got pregnant with DD#1 and was hoping to be back there before pregnant again, but it doesn't look like that will happen. We are going to start trying in May - yeah!!!!!

It could be the BCP. I just came off, too in preparations for trying for # 2 (came off a month and a half ago) and I have been exercising, eating fairly well, but can't get anything off. It is so frustrating. I am 10 lbs more than when I got pregnant with DD#1 and was hoping to be back there before pregnant again, but it doesn't look like that will happen. We are going to start trying in May - yeah!!!!!

You sound just like me! I've been 5-10 lbs heavier than before I had Reese. I have lost a a pound the last day or so. DH keeps telling me to not weigh everyday because it'll drive me crazy. I'm working out everyday, but I may have to skip today. I actually had to work today (I currently work on a "as needed" basis) so I am very very tired. Plus we have dinner plan with our friends at WAFFLE HOUSE. If you're from the South you know how "healthy" the food is there....:rolleyes1 I think one of my key things is water. I have been making an effort to drink lots and lots of water. It helps me feel full sooner and not overeat. I do have to run to the bathroom every 10 minutes though.

Disney related- nothing going on. I finally got my free dining confirmation in the mail. I'm thinking of maybe making an Epcot passport or autograph book for Reese- is she too young for that stuff? She'll be a little over 2 when we go.

You sound just like me! I've been 5-10 lbs heavier than before I had Reese. I have lost a a pound the last day or so. DH keeps telling me to not weigh everyday because it'll drive me crazy. I'm working out everyday, but I may have to skip today. I actually had to work today (I currently work on a "as needed" basis) so I am very very tired. Plus we have dinner plan with our friends at WAFFLE HOUSE. If you're from the South you know how "healthy" the food is there....:rolleyes1 I think one of my key things is water. I have been making an effort to drink lots and lots of water. It helps me feel full sooner and not overeat. I do have to run to the bathroom every 10 minutes though.

Disney related- nothing going on. I finally got my free dining confirmation in the mail. I'm thinking of maybe making an Epcot passport or autograph book for Reese- is she too young for that stuff? She'll be a little over 2 when we go.

Funny you mentioned the autograph book - I have decided to do for our DD3 on our Nov trip. I'm not creative, though, so will buy one down there. Awesome about losing some weight. I'm from the South, too! I had lost 1.5 lbs and then gained it back in two days when I couldn't exercise due to rain. It is sunny again and I jogged last night and will do it again tonight. I am now hoping to lose 5 lbs before we start trying. Had to lower the goal:)

Sorry I've been MIA! I've been super busy with working out, sewing and I just got back from vacation in florida. Reese and I left DH at home and went to Amelia Island for Shrimp Festival with my parents. I love it there, so relaxing. I do have some pictures to show! You have to keep in mind that it is a very SMALL town and this festival is the biggest thing that happens there all year.

Reese running to get to the beach!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Waiting for the parade to start with Gran ( I MADE this outfit- first time sewing)
ry%3D400

Reese and mommy (ME!)
ry%3D400

Floats:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Back to the beach!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Such great pictures. I love Reese's swimsuits! I just moved from Jacksonville. I LOVE Amelia Island.

subbing! I love your PTR so far !

Reese is too cute for words!

You got me hooked! You love Disney, Twilight, the beach, and you are so crafty with your planning journal and sewing! We would get along great! :rotfl: ;)

Your dining options are looking great so far. I'm glad you got in on the free dining deal! :cool1: I think Crystal Palace is fabulous. If you can get an early reservation it is well worth it to get in the park early! The food is really great too. I have not heard much about Cap'n Jacks. I do recommend Earl of Sandwich at DTD. We ate there three times on our recent trip. It is so yummy!!

Can't wait for your next update!

Ok- I'm getting stressed about nailing down my ADRs! I have no idea which day to do what restaurant and how I'm gonna fit in going to DTD! Here's what we have decided for sure.
Monday: Epcot: Lunch, sunshine Seasons. Dinner: Coral Reef
Tuesday: Animal Kingdom: Lunch: TBD, Dinner: Yak and Yeti
Wednesday: MK: Lunch: TBD Dinner: Chef Mickeys
Thursday: Hollywood Studios: We may switch it up and do a TS breakfast this day. DH has a football game to watch on tv that night and states he wont miss it. Ugh. Men.
Friday: MK in the morning. Leaving after lunch.

subbing! I love your PTR so far !

Reese is too cute for words!

You got me hooked! You love Disney, Twilight, the beach, and you are so crafty with your planning journal and sewing! We would get along great! :rotfl: ;)

Your dining options are looking great so far. I'm glad you got in on the free dining deal! :cool1: I think Crystal Palace is fabulous. If you can get an early reservation it is well worth it to get in the park early! The food is really great too. I have not heard much about Cap'n Jacks. I do recommend Earl of Sandwich at DTD. We ate there three times on our recent trip. It is so yummy!!

Can't wait for your next update!

Welcome! Thanks for the compliments! I've fallen behind with my planning because I'm learning to sew. I'm making Reese a dress right now and it has consumed my time! Keep reading! DH is getting our printer fixed so I can update my planning journal.

I just found your PTR and I'm subscribing to it! It's my first time subscribing. I have a daughter same age as yours. I saw you mentioned etsy. They have the cutest stuff! I bought a pillowcase dress from there with an embroidered mickey before our easter trip. Everyone kept stopping us to ask where I got it from. If I can help at all let me know!

Just reading your PTR now! Your family is too cute! I can tell Reese looks a lot like you.

If Reese is into the characters on Disney Channel there's a great b-fast in DHS with the characters from Little Einstiens and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

I cannot tell you how much I love Crystal Palace breakfast. It's my favorite! Or if she's into Princesses (lucky you I am the only princess lover in my family!) you can try Norway in EPCOT for the Princess BF!
Good luck planning! :)

Hi, I just found your report today!

I wish I could learn to sew. I am an avid traditional scrapbooker, and just bought a new desk to help me organize all of my stuff! I can't imagine finding room for sewing stuff, too! :lmao: I will just admire all of you talented people.

Hi, I just found your report today!

I wish I could learn to sew. I am an avid traditional scrapbooker, and just bought a new desk to help me organize all of my stuff! I can't imagine finding room for sewing stuff, too! :lmao: I will just admire all of you talented people.

Welcome! Digital scrapbooking doesn't take up much space! Just a computer. Sewing is a different story. We don't have a lot of extra room in our house, so my sewing stuff has its own corner on my kitchen desk. I'm still so new at it, but I love it! I'm done with a dress for Reese, but I haven't hemed it yet. I'll be sure to post pictures when I hem it. I think it turned out pretty good for my first try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter