Update on my dad

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today Dad finally was able to go to the doctor this morning and he got his stitches out really quick and his surgeon was so nice to him and now his doctor's coming to my house Friday to see what else Dad needs and to give him an exam. Mom and I finally got the taxi to take Dad to the doctor but the weird and funny thing was that when the taxi showed up there was a second taxi pulling up to take Dad but we chose the first one. And Dad was so happy when he got his stitches removed he wanted to treat Mom and me to McDonald's and so we had McDonald's for brunch and the only thing he has now is little pains but he is more happy now
Dodger

Today Dad had his follow-up exam by his doctor and he came to our house on a house call and the doctor was so impressed with his recovery that he calls Dad lucky. Speaking of Dad he is still so very cheerful and upbeat but he is now like Merida's father Fergus in Brave because like Merida's father Dad has one leg now and when we told Dad about Merida's father in Brave he just laughed
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter