UPDATE: Christmas themed refillable mugs are available in some resorts!

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
Update: Big thanks to Princess Nikki & KornBred for posting pics on #36, #38 & #48 (and everyone else, too)! The new mugs are SO cute!

I tried Pop, AoA, Poly, and Contemporary with no Halloween mug luck. However, the Everything Pop manager said she just got a shipment of Christmas holiday-themed mugs that are going to be available REALLY soon!

Last edited:

I’m doing a split stay starting this week. Will I get a new mug at my 2nd resort or does my first mug carry over? If I get a new one I might have a shot to get the Halloween and Christmas mugs but I doubt that is how it works.

I’m doing a split stay starting this week. Will I get a new mug at my 2nd resort or does my first mug carry over? If I get a new one I might have a shot to get the Halloween and Christmas mugs but I doubt that is how it works.
Are you on the dining plan at both resorts? If so, you can get a new mug at your new resort (per your allotment during that resort's stay). If you aren't on the dining plan for your second resort, you'd need to pay for your new mug out-of-pocket.

Are you on the dining plan at both resorts? If so, you can get a new mug at your new resort (per your allotment during that resort's stay). If you aren't on the dining plan for your second resort, you'd need to pay for your new mug out-of-pocket.

I’m on the plan for the entire trip, but I believe it’s associated with a package for my first resort. Not a big deal, but it would have been cool to get both. Thanks for your help.

The mug is good for 14 days. So even if you switch resorts you can use your first mug at the second resort. As long as it doesn't go over 14 days. They used to be for the length of stay but that changed.
Now if they have the Christmas mug at the second and not at the first...I would be the first in line to pay again for another mug.....

Here’s to hoping there is a whole lot more availability of these than there was the Halloween mugs. We don’t arrive until November 17...I will assume the mugs will be long gone by then. Still can’t wait to see photos though!

I’m on the plan for the entire trip, but I believe it’s associated with a package for my first resort. Not a big deal, but it would have been cool to get both. Thanks for your help.
You may want to double check your reservation. Tickets from a package can carry over into another reservation (ie, have 2 5-night stays and 10 day tickets associated with the first stay). But the dining plan is just for the individual stay-so you’d be able to use it check-in day, check-out day of your first reservation, and all the days in between. You can get it for both stays but the credits don’t carry over.

This is great! We arrive Nov 10th and were hoping they would have these available since we have so many of the regular mugs already.

Any idea if they're at ALL the resorts? Were atMivies in a couple weeks and I'd love a Christmas one!

If you total number of days between the 2 resorts is less than 14, you will be able to use the mug at both resorts. Mugs are defaulted to 14 days when activated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!