Upcoming Disney

Lkendle

Earning My Ears
Do we think Disney will have fastpass and Disney dining back by December 2022 ??

I'm just wondering when they will stop requiring reservations. It is a real problem making reservations and then finding out you can't get into the park that you want.

It’s hard to tell. As of right now, fast pass isn’t needed in my opinion, the lines are short for the most part. That will change as capacity increases, and I’m sure Disney will adjust, so I’m positive it will be back by then. However, I’m not certain about dining. I could easily see Disney doing away with that and incorporating a completely revamped plan, or nothing at all.

I'll be there in October and am really hoping they will be back by then. With the 50th Anniversary staring October, I'm thinking they will be back by then if they are coming back this year.

I'm wishing for no masks and no park reservations and the return of the AP by July 1. Any hope - LOL?

I'm wishing for no masks and no park reservations and the return of the AP by July 1. Any hope - LOL?

I'd say it's a good possibility masks will go away outdoors, but still required indoors. Park reservations and AP I'd say would be a stretch. But then again, I didn't think the CDC would come out with such bold (welcoming) news about masks and social distancing yesterday either.

For the first time since last year we will be heading back to our home away from home in a month. So very excited!!!

Once their hotels are all open they’ll probably gauge how full reservations are before deciding to bring back fast pass...the 60 day out is the biggest incentive to stay on property

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!