Upcharge Express Transportation

It all boils down to how much you value your time at Disney.
You will save at least half the time it takes to hop, probably more.
If you are fine with it taking close to an hour (from the moment you leave a park to the moment you are inside the next park) to hop then you'll find less value in the service. Also, if you never go park to park you'll find little value in it
For us, our time is worth a lot at Disney. Those minutes the park is open are finite and always go so fast. I'll take $29 for a week to hop in 15 min over taking an hour for free most every time.

...So valuable I have multiple spreadsheets. :thumbsup2

Well, I gotta hop four people so it's a bit more than that, but I get what you're saying. Admittedly, I also used that time as "sit down" time. My kids took to the "park warrior" touring style last year so it did our piddies good to rest on a bus. Plus, when would we ride the monorail? :teeth:

This year, we've got a bit more rest time built in so I'm a little more curious about this service than I normally would be.

Again, I'll just have to evaluate our time expenditures on the front end of our trip. Thanks again. The input has been helpful.

I'm struggling to imagine the value in this. My family went last June and hopped a number of times. I don't recall any bus wait being more than 15-20 minutes. Is the big advantage here that you know the departure times?
Yes, it is a big advantage over the normal bus transportation. You leave and enter from the employees entrances which are typically at the back of the park. For example, AK the express bus stop is in front of the safari ride. MK it's near the Buzz Lightyear ride. Both stops are convenient to QS locations. When you reach your destination you walk right in and do not go through the bag check again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter