Unpopular foods you love

I eat pretty much everything -- specifics:

Ham, Bacon, Onion & Pineapple pizza -- one of my favorites!
Mayonnaise -- nastiest substance on earth
Liver -- yes, please -- preferably chicken livers, but they must be fried very gently
Liver mush -- fried with mustard, please!
Bleu cheese -- tied with mayonnaise for nastiest substance on earth
Brussels sprouts, asparagus, spinach -- yum!
Cilantro -- I think I could eat it like salad -- tastes like freshness
Anchovies -- y'all haters do realize Caesar salads and Worcestershire sauce are full of anchovies?
Mushrooms -- they make everything better!
I see no problem with catsup on hot dogs
Sauerkraut -- love it, but only my good homemade stuff, not that soggy grocery store stuff -- super cheap/healthy too!
Fruitcake -- ick -- I think it's a taste from a past generation
Corned beef hash -- delicious -- and our Christmas breakfast is usually Filet Mignon hash -- but hash must never, never come out of a can
Goat cheese -- depends upon the quality -- never the cheap stuff; trust a farm girl: the cheap stuff tastes like a goat smells --
Oatmeal -- oh, yes! But it's gotta be the stone cut stuff -- never those little packets
Plantains -- hate those things
Figs -- not overly fond
Cotton candy -- can't stand the overly sweet smell
Pig's feet, chicken feet -- too disgusting looking
Beer -- how can anyone consume something that smells so bad?
Wine -- it's not really much better than beer
That’s why bourbon was invented 🥃

Admittedly I don't get the issue or problem with ketchup on hot dogs. Completely normal when we were growing up, I mean I understand that in other areas of the country/world different toppings on hot dogs are common whereas ketchup is not - but really, is it all that more odd than mustard or relish?

It's usually deemed "kid food" that adults should have grown out of in favor of other condiments. I say why mess with a good thing, ketchup on hot dogs is delicious while mustard and relish are gross.

It's usually deemed "kid food" that adults should have grown out of in favor of other condiments. I say why mess with a good thing, ketchup on hot dogs is delicious while mustard and relish are gross.
I never saw it as kid food just that I stopped liking the taste of it. No one ever told me not to like it or not to put it on a hot dog I just naturally moved to different taste preferences.

I used to have ketchup and yellow mustard on my hot dogs when I was a lot younger, then I went to just yellow mustard and now I prefer brown/spicy mustard.

On a side note I grew up with yellow mustard with my fries, with ketchup being more of a 'only if that's available thing' and now I'm ranch all the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter