Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

@SorcererHeidi - not sure if you have seen this t-shirt before, but felt compelled to purchase it as it is wonderful (and relatively inexpensive @ $14.90). I bought one as there was only one (1) XL left on the rack. I even convinced Mom to "model" her purchase as well (note, she is sporting another Uni-Qlo t-shirt).

So, call Uni-Qlo and ask for your commission check! :)

DSCF0079.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0081.JPG
    DSCF0081.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@SorcererHeidi - not sure if you have seen this t-shirt before, but felt compelled to purchase it as it is a wonderful (and relatively inexpensive @ $14.90). I bought one as there was only one (1) XL left on the rack. I even convinced Mom to "model" her purchase as well (note, she is sporting another Uni-Qlo t-shirt).

So, call Uni-Qlo and ask for your commission check! :)

View attachment 349019
Love, love, LOVE!!!! Thanx so much for sharing (and Mom too!). :)

NC Beat passed his Comp TIA certification test (well one of the ones that they offer). Now we are getting ready to decide what new location to move. We are going to sell no matter if still in the area or out...almost 16 years and well the house needs someone to give it a little updates/love plus the yard work hinders potential fun time.

NC Beat passed his Comp TIA certification test (well one of the ones that they offer). Now we are getting ready to decide what new location to move. We are going to sell no matter if still in the area or out...almost 16 years and well the house needs someone to give it a little updates/love plus the yard work hinders potential fun time.
Congrats! Those are tough!
Feel you about the move. I moved stuff in to rooms after 17 years in the house and that was still too much. Forget the yard. :)

Man my kids are jerks! The older 2 ganged up on my youngest and almost made him cry. So youngest got to go grocery shopping with me. We came home 4 hours later!

Man my kids are jerks! The older 2 ganged up on my youngest and almost made him cry. So youngest got to go grocery shopping with me. We came home 4 hours later!
Unfortunately, I can relate. And it’s been happening forever- my dad and his brother used to hang up on my aunt. :(

Unfortunately, I can relate. And it’s been happening forever- my dad and his brother used to hang up on my aunt. :(
My dad would tell me stories about how mean he and his brothers were to each other. Thankfully they seem to have matured for the most part, only took them about 50 years! :lmao: I know the boys will outgrow it, but I felt so bad for my youngest. He just wants to be a big boy.

It could be worse...my mom is the oldest of 8. There is 16 years difference between the oldest and youngest...the first 5 or 6 are pretty closely spaced and #8 was a surprise..about 7 years after #7. There are still squabbles...more with the sisters than the brothers. I'm not directly on Facebook---too much drama at times.

No comment on my sister...lets says her clarinet skills helped in her winning some of our fights (just a year and a few weeks separate us).

NC Beast and brothers are pretty good together unless someone brings up politics or several other topics. The older 3 blame dh on desserts going from awesome/daily to rare occasions and budget, :p The first 3 are close in ages and then 5 years between #3 and #4 (dh).

We are almost ready for hurricanes...barely got some bottled water (winter back up supply is too old) today. We have plenty of fresh fruit, peanut butter, and bread. It was crazier than normal at the grocery store even for Sunday.

We are almost ready for hurricanes...barely got some bottled water (winter back up supply is too old) today. We have plenty of fresh fruit, peanut butter, and bread. It was crazier than normal at the grocery store even for Sunday.
Stay safe!
My dad, aunt, and uncles are all like 18 months apart. They span from 1945-1950. Thankfully there not much drama.

Thinking of you and hoping it doesn't come near you. Turn around hurricane!! Are you located on the coast?

Keeping my fingers crossed! I’ll gladly take just the 5 in of rain we had from the remnants of Gordon.

MIL called this morning to check on us. Timeline for the storm changes every update. We are east of Raleigh...2 hours from most beaches and 3.5 more or less from the Outer Banks. I'm more worried if it rains like Matthew a couple of years ago...the county cut the water off for days. We might have to clean some pitchers out to collect water ahead of time. We need to sort out closets and bag up stuff anyway.

Stay safe!
My dad, aunt, and uncles are all like 18 months apart. They span from 1945-1950. Thankfully there not much drama.
My dad is in between 2 sisters...his older sister was pre-WII. Dad-'46 (today's his birthday), and think his baby sis was late'50s. I was Grandma's favorite for many years until the youngest on that side was born (then we tied...G-Ma did like Sis...but, she made sure my favorites were made on the visits :teeth: ).

So I finally decided to get out of my shell. I am a hardcore extrovert who lives with a bunch of introverts. :sad2: I joined the Kiwanis tonight. I was heavily involved at the community college I attended. It is so nice to be back. :love:

So I finally decided to get out of my shell. I am a hardcore extrovert who lives with a bunch of introverts. :sad2: I joined the Kiwanis tonight. I was heavily involved at the community college I attended. It is so nice to be back. :love:
Good for you!

Enjoy the new adventure!

We are finishing up storm prep (got upgraded over night to Tropical Storm Warning..plus there is a flood watch).
Dh is tying up objects and stuff outside (wind has been increasing since last night -currently a good breeze and extremely humid). We got to finish dishes and do a load of his laundry. I might do cookies later if there is time..we ate our "emergency" chocolate too soon and some of the snacks..those darn Cheetos (his picks).

I hope the dog is good at timing her potty breaks during the worse of storm tonight/tomorrow. She has been a bit nervous the past couple of days.

We are finishing up storm prep (got upgraded over night to Tropical Storm Warning..plus there is a flood watch).
Dh is tying up objects and stuff outside (wind has been increasing since last night -currently a good breeze and extremely humid). We got to finish dishes and do a load of his laundry. I might do cookies later if there is time..we ate our "emergency" chocolate too soon and some of the snacks..those darn Cheetos (his picks).

I hope the dog is good at timing her potty breaks during the worse of storm tonight/tomorrow. She has been a bit nervous the past couple of days.
Stay safe!!!! Praying that the storm turns!!!

And thank you everyone. It is nice to finally have kids old enough where I can actually get out and do things like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!