Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

I love this kid. He is a lot like me. He just does stuff to see what would happen. Toy cars? Toss them in the toilet to see if he makes it. Once he does, flush them to see where they go. Cost mommy and daddy $300 to fix, "I so sorry mommy" big hugs. Goes outside and rubs mud all over himself to see if it will stick. This kid. Love him though.
Hee hee hee. Vividly remembrer being in the ER with my nephew (he was maybe 3 or 4?), who had shoved Tonka truck tires up his nose - sideways. As his exasperated Mom asked him WHY he'd do something like that, he calmly answered her, and the ER Doc, saying "Because they FIT". I had to excuse myself, to bust out laughing, outside his earshot, and the wrath of his Mom, who was shooting me laser death eyes.

Hee hee hee. Vividly remembrer being in the ER with my nephew (he was maybe 3 or 4?), who had shoved Tonka truck tires up his nose - sideways. As his exasperated Mom asked him WHY he'd do something like that, he calmly answered her, and the ER Doc, saying "Because they FIT". I had to excuse myself, to bust out laughing, outside his earshot, and the wrath of his Mom, who was shooting me laser death eyes.
:lmao: My cousin did that with beans. It didn't seem to hurt her brain any. Only family member to finish med school and become a surgeon. :goodvibes I have decided my 3 year old is either going to become President, or #1 inmate at a prison. I am hoping for the former.

Random cute kid stuff. My DH is taking the older 2 kids for hair cuts. My oldest was very upset. He thought we were leaving his 3 year old brother home alone. He was telling me how mean I was for leaving him home alone. I had to inform him that I am staying home with the 3 year old. Now that I think about it, said 3 year old is going to end up with supervision till he is 25. He is the child who does something, "Just to see what would happen". :lmao:

The kids that make you laugh and cry in frustration at the same time...

Funny you should mention this kind of incident. I was going through old files to pitch/shred thing, and found the bill from my kid's "intranasal" extraction. So of course I had to show it to her...we had a good laugh...now. :)

Aerin75The kids that make you laugh and cry in frustration at the same time...
That he does. Here is the culprit.
17%2B-%2B1

He is absolutely as adorable on the outside as he sounds on the inside. Big hugs from me, please!!

The second movie is much closer to the book than the original, so I almost prefer it, but darn, is Johnny Depp creepy as Willy Wonka!

The Star Wars Dark Side 5K was so much fun on Friday! Maybe my favorite runDisney event I've done so far. Really neat to be going through the World Showcase at 7AM listening to Star Wars music being played throughout the park!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter