3/4: Coral Reef @ 11:35 AM
3/9: 'Ohana @ 5:45 PM
3/10: Kona Cafe @ 9:00 AM

I am SO excited for March! :woohoo:

:welcome: to the thread fbarker & StitchsGurl ! :cool1:

Please add me to this post: Reservations made for March 25 - 30 2012 at POR

Thanks

March 25, 2010 Le Celleer Steakhouse

fbarker Your dates and resort are added , as is your ADR at Le Cellier :thumbsup2

Hi!

I'd like to join this thread as well! Here are our reservations:

3/1: T-Rex @ 6:00 PM
3/2: Liberty Tree Tavern @ 12:30 PM
3/3: Cinderella's Royal Table @ 7:00 PM
3/4: Coral Reef @ 11:35 AM
3/9: 'Ohana @ 5:45 PM
3/10: Kona Cafe @ 9:00 AM

I am SO excited for March! :woohoo:

StitchsGurl Added you to the travelers list but you did not say where you will be staying?
Added your ADRs, they look great, getting hungry just reading the names

Oops. Lol. I'll be staying at POR (March 1st), then Poly (March 2nd to 5th), and then Contemporary. (March 9th to 10th)

Oops. Lol. I'll be staying at POR (March 1st), then Poly (March 2nd to 5th), and then Contemporary. (March 9th to 10th)

Updated your resorts on the list. :thumbsup2 The Poly and CR, I am jealous.

Good Morning March Travelers :wave:
You guys were chatty yesterday, I had a busy day myself just not here on the DIS, Dr's Appt, shopping and had a 24 hour stomach virus which had me visiting the lil girl's room more than I cared to :rotfl:

I hope you're feeling better now. :thumbsup2

Oooh FUN!!! You have some awesome resorts... I would love to resort hop - but at this point, I am just happy to go at all. :rotfl2:

For Miss Olivia... I hope the Dr.s are able to figure out what is going on, and she is feeling better quickly. There is nothing worse than your child being in pain.

D~

Here is my updated ADR schedule:
1. Cancel Le Cellier on 3/25/2012
2. Add the following
March 25: Califronia Grill
March 26: Coral Reef
March 27: Via Napoli

134days
until my vacation

Just ordered DS9 and DS13 their christmas presents from Disney! Long sleeved shirts and sweatshirts!! I got them matching because this is the only time I can get them to wear the same anything:rotfl:

2. Add the following

134days
until my vacation

:woohoo: for 134 days!

I've only dined at Cali Grill and oh, wow, it was yum! But I've neard nothing but greatness from the others! So I'm a bit jealous. ;)

Just ordered DS9 and DS13 their christmas presents from Disney! Long sleeved shirts and sweatshirts!! I got them matching because this is the only time I can get them to wear the same anything:rotfl:

I hope you're going to post pics! :cloud9:

Yahoo, to trip planning
We are stay at Windsor Hills Feb 29th - March 8th

Dining at Tusker House at 12 noon on March 4th

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

2. Add the following

134days
until my vacation

Updated your ADRs, we are dining at CG and Via Napoli too. :yay:

Another reason for loving Disney. I bet those long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts will come in handy in March too. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: for 134 days!

I've only dined at Cali Grill and oh, wow, it was yum! But I've neard nothing but greatness from the others! So I'm a bit jealous. ;)

I hope you're going to post pics! :cloud9:

We dined at Coral Reef in the past 1989 and 2006 but not recently and will be dinning at at Cali Grill and Via Napoli for the first time in March. DH picked Cali Grill for our first night, I was going to go with Chef Mickey's, so I hope he likes it as much as everyone else does.

We dined at Coral Reef in the past 1989 and 2006 but not recently and will be dinning at at Cali Grill and Via Napoli for the first time in March. DH picked Cali Grill for our first night, I was going to go with Chef Mickey's, so I hope he likes it as much as everyone else does.

We had our kiddos with us for Cali Grill ... and it was still amazing! (They were, surprisingly, well-behaved!)

I'm sure he'll love Cali Grill. I mean, who wouldn't? :confused3

We had our kiddos with us for Cali Grill ... and it was still amazing! (They were, surprisingly, well-behaved!)

I'm sure he'll love Cali Grill. I mean, who wouldn't? :confused3

DH is shall I say a lil bit picky? :laughing: He does not like sauces, does not like his food touching on the plate, only eats corn and brocolli, will eat salad but without any dressing. It is normal for us to ask for his veggies on the side in a separate dish, but it seems all the signature places pile the food ontop of one another from the pics I have seen so should be interesting.

DH is shall I say a lil bit picky? :laughing: He does not like sauces, does not like his food touching on the plate, only eats corn and brocolli, will eat salad but without any dressing. It is normal for us to ask for his veggies on the side in a separate dish, but it seems all the signature places pile the food ontop of one another from the pics I have seen so should be interesting.

Just explain to your server that you want everything plated separately. :thumbsup2

@Lidian- Yes of course I will!!!They will be here tomorrow! Disney is super fast on the shipping and I got them on CLEARANCE to boot!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter