Unlimited coffee packs?

quandrea

DIS Veteran
Does dvc now provide as many coffee packs as you want or is it still a starter pack and more on day four?

From the Members' Website:

Additional Amenity Requests
You’ll be provided with the following amenities at no extra charge at the start of your stay and during each Housekeeping service. These amenities can also be replenished upon request at no additional charge:

• Coffee Package: Includes 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
  • Towel Package: Includes 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
  • Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas): Incl

From the Members' Website:

Additional Amenity Requests
You’ll be provided with the following amenities at no extra charge at the start of your stay and during each Housekeeping service. These amenities can also be replenished upon request at no additional charge:

• Coffee Package: Includes 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
  • Towel Package: Includes 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
  • Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas): Incl

Does the website mention anything about additional paper plates or plastic ware at not charge? Do you have the link to the member page?

If you like real coffee bring your own. One pot of theirs and you know why it's free. :rotfl:
I'm no coffee snob by any stretch of the imagination, heck I'm even happy with instant coffee, but that stuff is just bad!! I drink the tea instead.

We tried using two packets at once and leaving the jug out as long as possible for the coffee to brew but it still tasted of nothing (and we were only making 2 cups). :-)

I like the coffee, but I take it out of the filter packs. I use two of those packs in my own basket filter. I add eight cups of water. Turns out full bodied and delicious. Don’t like it using their filter packs though.

Does the website mention anything about additional paper plates or plastic ware at not charge? Do you have the link to the member page?

You can always get more of plasticware and plates. I have always just called when we needed more

If you like real coffee bring your own. One pot of theirs and you know why it's free. :rotfl:

The Joffrey's K-cups provided in WDW resort rooms with Keurigs are pretty dang good. The filter packs are disgusting. It's the same dang coffee, what's the difference?!

The Joffrey's K-cups provided in WDW resort rooms with Keurigs are pretty dang good. The filter packs are disgusting. It's the same dang coffee, what's the difference?!
I think the filter paper is the culprit. See my post above. I take the coffee out of them and use my own filter. Delicious!

I think the filter paper is the culprit. See my post above. I take the coffee out of them and use my own filter. Delicious!

I bring my own filters, so I will try putting their coffee in my filter. That would save bringing/buying coffee down there. Thanks for the tip.

I bring my own filters, so I will try putting their coffee in my filter. That would save bringing/buying coffee down there. Thanks for the tip.
Hopefully it works for you. I made one pot with the coffee in the packs and it was putrid. Tried my way the next day. Difference was day and night. It will save us $15 in coffee at Garden Grocer, more on longer trips.

It’s not free, it’s charged at a princely sum, to our dues. I’m worried this new free for all policy could result in dues increases because of selfish people abusing it.

Interesting! I will try using my own filters. On our last trip I just left their coffee packs, I think the taste is horrid.

It’s not free, it’s charged at a princely sum, to our dues. I’m worried this new free for all policy could result in dues increases because of selfish people abusing it.

I have never used any coffee packets, so I'm not part of the free for all.

The "unlimited" towels will have a much larger affect than the coffee packs. They will definitely get abused.

The "unlimited" towels will have a much larger affect than the coffee packs. They will definitely get abused.

You still have to call down to get new towels and wait for them to bring them. So, yes, people staying with max # of people might call down more often, I bet just as many don’t, especially since if you stay 4 nights or more you get them replaced.

They don’t take old towels away, either. Just bring you another set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!