Universal's Holiday line-up returning this year!

I think someone had already looked to see if Mannheim Steamroller or Trans-Siberian Orchestra were busy. Their schedules listed other gigs, so doubtful for either of them. The rest is great though.

I think someone had already looked to see if Mannheim Steamroller or Trans-Siberian Orchestra were busy. Their schedules listed other gigs, so doubtful for either of them. The rest is great though.
If you search a little further, you will find Mannheim has more than one touring group. Also has special performance events Band … Dont give up hope yet for Universal Concerts.

If you search a little further, you will find Mannheim has more than one touring group. Also has special performance events Band … Dont give up hope yet for Universal Concerts.
Thanks for adding this. That was me that searched their concert schedule a couple of weeks back. Your update is hopeful news - fingers crossed. UO usually advertises the concerts at same time they're promoting rest of their holiday schedule. But maybe they're holding back a bit longer this year to reduce chances of a last minute cancellation (if covid surges in FL again)?

I'd be so happy with any live music....I wish they'd just get a no-name cover band vs nothing at all. Really love hearing performers do the classics. Adds so much to the atmosphere.

First year being at UO around the time for holiday events. Is Grinchmas like Disney where i need to get a reservation or extra ticket? Super intrigued, but UO seems to have less info available compared to disney about process/tickets/reservations for items comparatively.

First year being at UO around the time for holiday events. Is Grinchmas like Disney where i need to get a reservation or extra ticket? Super intrigued, but UO seems to have less info available compared to disney about process/tickets/reservations for items comparatively.

It’s a show at IOA that’s included with your park ticket. Several shows a day. The line for it forms between the Circus McGurkus Cafe and One Fish, Two Fish. I don’t recall reservations with it, but the line can get pretty long.

How early do you have to line up for the Grinch show? Super excited to experience Universal decked out for the holidays for the first time!

It’s a show at IOA that’s included with your park ticket. Several shows a day. The line for it forms between the Circus McGurkus Cafe and One Fish, Two Fish. I don’t recall reservations with it, but the line can get pretty long.
Just FYI - cant confirm obviously - but when I did the behind the screams tours at HHN they said the show would be in the blue man group theater with the comfy chairs and not hard plastic chairs they had in the past.

It remains to be seen - but Im pretty sure these guides know a bit more than a Disney bus driver.

How early do you have to line up for the Grinch show? Super excited to experience Universal decked out for the holidays for the first time!

In the past, I’d guess between 30 to 45 minutes.

Just FYI - cant confirm obviously - but when I did the behind the screams tours at HHN they said the show would be in the blue man group theater with the comfy chairs and not hard plastic chairs they had in the past.

It remains to be seen - but Im pretty sure these guides know a bit more than a Disney bus driver.

Wow! Be curious how they’d pull that off as a person needed a IOA ticket to access it in the past. If I recall, BMG is outside both parks.

Would love to know what times the Macys Parade usually runs so can plan to spend at least one evening in each park. How long is the Grinch show, 30 minutes?

In the past, I’d guess between 30 to 45 minutes.

Wow! Be curious how they’d pull that off as a person needed a IOA ticket to access it in the past. If I recall, BMG is outside both parks.
Yeah - but that gate can be closed and the gate to UNI open so the only way to get there is through UO - that is my best guess anyway

Yeah - but that gate can be closed and the gate to UNI open so the only way to get there is through UO - that is my best guess anyway
Actually thinking about that wont work - so yeah not sure what the plan is - maybe they will have some sort of access between Suess and the theater = I know there is walkway they use to UO between the two parks sometimes

Actually thinking about that wont work - so yeah not sure what the plan is - maybe they will have some sort of access between Suess and the theater = I know there is walkway they use to UO between the two parks sometimes

Never saw BMG, but isn’t that the same building that Nickelodeon was in? Probably wouldn’t be too hard to build a fence to block off Citywalk. Still, if I recall, access to it is from US instead of IOA. Perhaps there’s a back entrance into the theater, from the walkway between parks that you mentioned.

Never saw BMG, but isn’t that the same building that Nickelodeon was in? Probably wouldn’t be too hard to build a fence to block off Citywalk. Still, if I recall, access to it is from US instead of IOA. Perhaps there’s a back entrance into the theater, from the walkway between parks that you mentioned.
Yeah there is already a gate so can can lock it off and the open the gate to UO - but that wont work.
Must be a back way in that they can use from Suess landing - that is where they open the gate to pass over to UO when it is really busy or they have an after hours event like Orlando Informer.

Rix Flix also mentioned this same rumor so unless he got it from me it sounds legit

Yeah there is already a gate so can can lock it off and the open the gate to UO - but that wont work.
Must be a back way in that they can use from Suess landing - that is where they open the gate to pass over to UO when it is really busy or they have an after hours event like Orlando Informer.

Rix Flix also mentioned this same rumor so unless he got it from me it sounds legit

I saw it on Rix Flix after you posted too. Saw it on another website today when I did a Google search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter