Universal wait times

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
So uh... I’ve been looking at the wait times at Universal and they’re ridiculous! Like Jurassic World is consistently 200 minutes?!?! Somebody please tell me these waits are super inflated lol

When I went on a Saturday a couple weeks ago, I didn’t find the lines to be too bad at all. The park started clearing out in the evening and several “20 minute” waits were essentially walk ons - including Forbidden Journey. Jurassic World is the current headliner so lines do get long for that.

Been twice since reopening. You need to get there at opening and go to Jurassic World first and the Studio Tour sometime before or directly after lunch.

Otherwise it's really not too bad, unless you really want to ride The Simpsons. Because they're only loading one party per pod it's taking forever any time of the day.

I agree to take advantage of lower evening times. Especially now since they've started having later hours on weekdays.

Been twice since reopening. You need to get there at opening and go to Jurassic World first and the Studio Tour sometime before or directly after lunch.

Why is Studio Tour a good idea around lunch? Does it open then? I want to do it but I don’t want it to wait for it because it takes long enough anyway.

Why is Studio Tour a good idea around lunch? Does it open then? I want to do it but I don’t want it to wait for it because it takes long enough anyway.
I don’t think it’s anyone’s first priority, but everyone still wants to do it. Both times we did it around lunch and there was a wait 45 or under when we got on and 90 or over when we got off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter