Universal Vacation Package Question?

Ukladmok

Earning My Ears
Howdy. Wonder if any of you Universal Gurus out there can help with my question.

I'm thinking of trying IOA & USF for the first time in early December. Was planning on staying for three days/two nights before heading over to BWV at Disney. Originally was thinking of getting a package through Universal using my Discover Card. (That third day free deal) Doing some research I noticed that I could save about $100-150 bucks by getting just the hotel (Hard Rock) through CheapTickets.Com and then just buying my park tickets separately. (It seems like the three day pass is only about $14 dollars more than the two day anyway)

This seems too simple to me. Am I missing any added benefits from getting the package from Universal (Other than the free lunch/dinner stuff- that's really not that important to me) My question is, will I still get the unlimited front of the line access for staying at the Hard Rock even though I didn't get my tickets through a package?

Much obliged for any insights anyone might have. Thanks.

Hi Ukla,
Yes, if you stay at the Hard Rock hotel you get front of the line access no matter where you purchase your park tickets. Sounds like you have a pretty good deal going with your Discover card.

Hi again Uk,
I meant to say Cheaptickets.com looks like the good deal. Sorry! I'd take the lowest rate I could find w/Hard Rock and get tickets separately. Good luck!

Thanks for the info Patti. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything that I was missing in the fine print.....

CheapTickets.Com is a great site! I've been purchasing all my airline tickets for the past few years through them, and I've always gotten great prices there. I highly recommend them.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter