• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal planning to reopen June 5th - Details in Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is a reason for public comments and interesting most were all strongly against requiring masks even if the reasons were not always sound

So I know that Seaworld and Disney are on the task force...I missed the roll call, are the on the call?

Hearing the whining over masks seemed even dumber when they were read out loud. How none of them were laughing at the table, I have no idea.

because they are professionals. They were laughing on the inside though,

So I know that Seaworld and Disney are on the task force...I missed the roll call, are the on the call?
I did not hear any representatives’ names for Sea World or Disney but I may have missed them my speaker went in and out during roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter