Universal Orlando Website

Still not feeling the love for the new site

Since I don't have any other options
Will learn to live with it.....

I was just trying to login to my account, which I had my APs linked within. I need to check my pass expirations. Now I have to create a new account, and I don't see a way to check my AP expirations. Anyone know how I can do that on the website(I know I can call Guest Services to check)?

I had to reregister again

I followed the links to do that

If the links don't come up for you, try again tomorrow

I have had some issues getting the site to work lately
Guess they are still tweeting it

I was just trying to login to my account, which I had my APs linked within. I need to check my pass expirations. Now I have to create a new account, and I don't see a way to check my AP expirations. Anyone know how I can do that on the website(I know I can call Guest Services to check)?
For some reason that is not an option since they updated the site

I'm still seeing the old website most of the time? Usually on iPad.

What's everyone else seeing?

It`s weird.

Not a fan of the new site when I do see it........but still mainly seeing the old site.

lol......just checked and I`ve got the new site right now..........

Where are you guys seeing this account page? Every page I click takes me to a 'We’re always improving ways to connect and communicate with our Guests' page?

Sometimes I get that also

When they are working on the new set up, you can't get in

At this point I am getting :headache:
When I can not get into the site

Ok so I finally was shown the new website annoying that I had to create a whole new profile though. I totally agree that there are things that are not so good about it for sure. It seems a bit slow and sluggish.

All I'm seeing is the old site on my phone. I clear my cookies every day. What are you needing to log in for?

All I'm seeing is the old site on my phone. I clear my cookies every day. What are you needing to log in for?

Lol my thought too :). I do check my rates a few times a week. No interest in signing up for new profile. Still getting plenty of promotional emails (cool video for volcano bay today), doubtful they'll be purging anyone lol.

Didn't really like the old site, but the new one certainly is worse, IMO not user friendly. Have gotten to point where I google whatever hotel I'm trying to price and follow the official universal link = far less clicking around on iPad that way.

I figure if anything earth-shattering arises I'll wait & hear it here.

I'm seeing the new website on both my computer and my phone. IDK what the difference is but it took me a long time to see the new site. I kept seeing the old one even though others saw the new one. I'm using Chrome on both computer and phone btw.

All I use the site for is the hotels. Seems a few less clicks on the old site to get to where I want to be. I never login. Hell, I haven't been on the AP site in a couple of years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter