Universal Orlando WebCam Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the petition. I've added my signature and I hope many others will do the same.

Thanks for signing. Hopefully if nothing else we will at least get an official response from Universal. If anyone regularly visits any other message boards or newsgoups feel free to post a link to the petition.

Thanks again,

Jim

Mahalo Jim. The petition was very well worded. You did an excellent job. I am very grateful. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Way to Go..thanks for the great petition I sure hope it helps..I am sure on there now too and will pass the word...

MOUSER

This was an excellent idea...thanks for making it available.

Thanks everyone who has already signed!! I plan to leave this open until October 31st. In the mean time if you regularly visit other message boards and would be interested in posting this petition, please do. I'd really like to climb to about 100 sigs or more in the next two weeks. Thanks again!!

Jim

Just bumping hoping more people will sign!

jesica01.gif

Bumpty bump - that is a hula bump! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Another bump, before the alligators get the hips (hey that would be instant liposuction and my insurance would cover that, /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif - not that I need it you understand) All kidding aside, I am really suffering here, now even the CityWalk web cam is down. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Please sign the petition. Aloha. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

After the webcams dissapeared they replaced them with videos of the parks and rides.. but now even those are dissapearing.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif The videos from JP are all gone /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I only have them as remnants on my hard disk.. have you tried the www.go2orlando.com video resource? Their videos are older but some are very interesting, like the one about the floura and fauna in the park.
-Rob

Has anyone posted this to the community or debate boards? Have you emailed it to all your friends? C'mon, we can atleast get 50 signatures!! I've exhausted my resources.. (5 of those sigs are simply cuz i told someone in person about it) I've bumped it here, posted it on 2 other boards.. I think i have one more option, i'm going to mention it on a few fan sites for JP3.. they'll be filming in IOA late october reportedly and if the cams go up.. people can watch the night filming /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
-Rob

Good job Rob! I'm sure this will make Molokai smile /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Now lets see if it helps!

jesica01.gif

Can you see me smiling??? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Mahalo Rob, I am so glad you know what to do to get more signatures. I went to our travel agent on island here and she had never heard of USO! So I have no one to talk with here (except DH and he has about had it on the subject! LOL). That's why I love this board and depended so much on the web cam. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I've gotten some more sigs.. but the comments from people who i talked to who signed are like

"I thought it was a good idea.. though i've never heard of Universal Orlando before"

Ugh.. i guess one sorta missing the point signature is better than nothing..
-Rob

The petition jumped from about 50 sigs to 84 just with the adding of the link to www.thrillride.com!!! YAY!! We did it! we're gonna make a hundred! Go me! It's my birthday! *does a little dance* /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif hehe He even quoted my letter to him about the cams : I feel special /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!