Universal Orlando Exclusive Resort-Wide Savings Coupon Booklet.....questions

sunshine1010

sunshine1010
When I bought my tickets online months ago, the website asked me to fill out a survey, and if I completed the survey, I was to receive the UNIVERSAL ORLANDO EXCLUSIVE RESORT-WIDE SAVINGS COUPON BOOKLET (which is redeemable for up to $150.00 worth of savings on food, merchandise and more at Universal Orlando).

Well, I completed the survey and it directed me to print out an 'OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE' that I am supposed to present it (along with my tickets) at the Universal Studios Store in Universal Studios or the Islands of Adventure Trading Company.

Has anyone done this, gotten the book, etc.....used it?

What kind of savings do they have?

Thanks in advance....

if you do a search and check the back pages, you will find lots of threads about the coupon book.

i listed the coupons that came in it on a past thread.

Would anyone have an updated list of coupons? I googled it and couldn't find anything more recent than this.

i received the coupon booklet last october and it was practically the same as the years before.

i go solo and don't find but one or two coupons good for me in the booklet.

some of the coupons are better for a family.
buy 2 entrees, get 2 kids meal free at city walk type of coupons..

When I bought my tickets online months ago, the website asked me to fill out a survey, and if I completed the survey, I was to receive the UNIVERSAL ORLANDO EXCLUSIVE RESORT-WIDE SAVINGS COUPON BOOKLET (which is redeemable for up to $150.00 worth of savings on food, merchandise and more at Universal Orlando).

Well, I completed the survey and it directed me to print out an 'OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE' that I am supposed to present it (along with my tickets) at the Universal Studios Store in Universal Studios or the Islands of Adventure Trading Company.

Has anyone done this, gotten the book, etc.....used it?

What kind of savings do they have?

Thanks in advance....

I got one of these books just last week, but ended up tossing the entire thing. I would say 90% or more were 10% off coupons for restaurants in CityWalk, the parks, and the hotels. There were a couple for merchandise (the Endangered Species store comes to mind), but none that I recognized as being park souvenier shops, except for a BOGO oyster in the Lost Continent. On top of that, the few coupons for park restaurants that I thought we might use (Richter's Burger Co., Louie's Italian Restaurant, etc.) were only good after 2:00 pm, so they couldn't really be used for lunch. All in all, the coupon book would be good, I think, if you are (1) staying on site (for the hotel discount coupons) or (2) traveling with a hoard of teenagers who don't mind eating lots of fast food, but otherwise may not be worth the trouble.

I did a search but couldn't find any recent info. I am debating purchasing my tickets through Undercover Tourist or directly with Universal. It is about $30 cheaper in total if I purchase from UT. However, purchaing through Universal will get me access to the American Express lounge along with a coupon book called the Universal Orlando - Resort Wide Savings Booklet that supposedly has some kids eat free coupons at select City Walk restaurants.

So my questions are, what is given in the Amex Lounge?

What restaurants participate in the kids eat free coupons?

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

i reposted this site back in january.

it came from a poster in late november.

it is the same coupon booklet.

this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2839136

you need to change the dates at the bottom of the forum to include threads that go back farther than what they are set for currently.

i changed my search dates to past 6 months and found quite a few on the UO coupon booklets.

i reposted this site back in january.

it came from a poster in late november.

it is the same coupon booklet.

this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2839136

you need to change the dates at the bottom of the forum to include threads that go back farther than what they are set for currently.i changed my search dates to past 6 months and found quite a few on the UO coupon booklets.

Thank you. And, thank you for the tip in bold. I did not realize that.

ccgirl, i am guessing that many aren't aware they have to change the dates on the main forum page to do more accurate searches.

i think that is why many come up empty when they use the search button as it only goes back maybe 30 days on regular setting.

now that you know how to adjust how far back you want to search, you will be delighted in that process.

some threads are 4 years old but still have the basic info on things.
pics of rooms are the same, lounge set up basically the same, etc.

and, if you want to get more pages in the forum to show up on the UO side,
click for the additional pages where pages are listed.

i think i should check that out on those instructions.
i have been doing it so long i forget the actual wording on that part...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts