Universal Inn - just back from there

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
The room was okay. If you can get a good deal on it then go for it.

PROS:

It was real close to Universal.

The bedding was clean, room smelled okay.

The bathrooms looked clean.

They have a pool

CONS:

No extras (hair dryer, mini fridge, or safe)

The bathroom smelled a little moldy, not over-powering though.

You can tell it is an older hotel, carpet not in the greatest of shape.

So all in all - I would stay there again but bring my own hair dryer! :) We paid 40-something (after taxes) and I would not pay that again, it would have to be a better deal! :)

You should have stop and gotten one of those hotel coupon books from Denny's. Im staying there one night before heading over to the Hard Rock. I got a rate for $29 thru that book. Not to bad of a deal.

Thanks for the info. A family we are meeting up with at Universal got this for $20 this weekend on Priceline. I ended up further away in the Florida Mall area for $23 at the Baymont Inn & Suites with my Priceline bid. I will pass the info along to them.
Christine - Sorry we can't meet up with you folks at Busch. We will be checking out IOA for the first time! Hope you have a good turnout for the BG group meet. Last weekend for Bud Safari! Let us know how it is. I won't be at BG until Monday on the way home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter