universal express

muffyn

"hmmm*
I have a question about the universal express perk they are giving with the passes. IF you can go to the head of the line kind of thing,, arent there like a gazzilion other people doing the same thing? doesn't this defeat the purpose? I would think these lines would be just as long as the other wait lines.

also I am stuck going to US on a thursday, just how bad is it going to be since this is an early entry day? & how early is that? ( this will be in march btw.

Usually, the rides at Marvel Super Hero Island have long Universal Express lines after around 10:30. Generally, though, the wait is minimal. Not everyone uses Universal Express. One day ticketholders and Florida Action and Adventure passholders cannot use Universal Express.

As for early entry, even when they let everyone in, crowds were generally not a problem.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter