Universal/Cruise

musicmom3331

Mouseketeer
I have never been on a cruise, nor been to Universal Fl. My DD26 and I are thinking of taking advantage of the combo of going to Universal and then a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise to follow. Have any of you done this, and was it more expensive to book the combo than book each separate? Thanks!

I could never actually figure out HOW to book a combo. So we did it separately and it was fine.

Same with us. In 2011 we did a 4 day Disney Dream cruise then 3 days at Universal. We booked them separately. Great vacation !

Yep, even with a Disney cruise, we booked the Universal hotel separately and I rented a car from the airport, drove to Universal, then drove to port, paid to park car, cruised, then went to WDW for 2 days before returning to airport. Everything booked individually. I like having control, and bundling is not always the lowest cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter